SOLD Plastic Chip Racks **Free** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch3r

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I am offering 15 plastic chip racks for free, just pay shipping. They'll all fit in a MFRB, so shipping is ~$15. CONUS shipping only.

I want to give these away to a newer member so if you think you qualify as one and want some free racks, post here. I'll make the final determination if you are new enough to be eligible.

This is NOT a dibs sale. Post here in the thread if you are interested. If I have more than 1 interested party by tomorrow evening, I will pick up to 8 of the most deserving ( as determined by me ) and I will deal out a hand of Omaha to determine who gets them.

Thanks for looking.

chris.

IMG_2928.jpg

I am only a little over a month on this site and am still in pursuit of a suitable home set. (Messed up the numbers on the first one). Also don't have a single rack to my name. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would be extremely appreciative for some racks! I just started collecting poker chips(and posting here on the forum)... I'm gonna be buying my first set of Paulson's this weekend from K9dr "Mark". These racks would be super nice to use in my future home games

Interested. Just bought my first custom-labeled composites and 8 out of the 12 racks broke in transit. Heartbroken!

c20200504_194538.jpg

Here they are in my dealer tray
20200512_111538.jpg

Could definitely use a few racks. I'm in.

Less than a month on here. 900+ new 8Vs in need of a home.

View attachment 465498
Just an FYI that the 8Vs you have probably won’t fit well into the racks being offered. The 8Vs are thicker than most chips, so you need taller racks.

Not trying to deter you from entering @arch3r ’s giveaway, just letting you know.

Just an FYI that the 8Vs you have probably won’t fit well into the racks being offered. The 8Vs are thicker than most chips, so you need taller racks.

Not trying to deter you from entering @arch3r ’s giveaway, just letting you know.
Yes, good point. I figured that out when my chips were shipped to me in CPC boxes, and there were just 19 chips in each row. But it's all good. Some of the starting stacks I'm working up are in the 34-38 chip range, and I may store my chips that way anyway, rather than in barrels.

I think this is everyone who said they were interested. Let me know if I missed anyone. If there are more, I'll have to split and deal 2 hands. And I still may split it up regardless. 2 tables with each winner heads up for the final. Might be a bit more fun. :D

Participants:
@Regularjohn
@judgeanjury
@TKO
@Roundhouse87
@cfowl23
@StatTracker
@TX_Golf_N_Poker
@SantaClaus
@sorlou
@podunkeric

Table Seat Order:
1590584095784.png

I'll wait to see if there is anyone else, then I'll deal the hand a bit later. Good luck all.

So here is the hand.

Seating and hand dealt.

IMG_20200527_143124.jpg

Let's look at just two of the hole cards.

IMG_20200527_143211.jpg

And the flop with the third hole card.

IMG_20200527_143314.jpg

I’ll guess that either TX Golf or Roundhouse has a hidden King for the scoop.

There is no flush possible unless I’m mistaken on the game being played.

Sorry, my first hand of Omaha. Is the only difference between Omaha and Big O that we only have 4 hole cards? Still have to use exactly 2 hole cards and exactly 3 board cards?

Just Omaha high correct? King Jack scoops it. But the Jacks for spoken for so I’m out. So I only see two guys winning right now with Jack/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom