Photo of Your Best Showcase (Show Your Accoutrement!) (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I love "Extras". In the same vein of collecting customs, I love when people have felts, die/dice, member tokens, cut cards, and everything else made.

I get bored and run through sets like butter, but as I fall into my forever sets I have to "complete" them. I have photos that need framed from the Great Paris Escape and Adolfo Excursion, copy of gambling license, need to put an order of dice in for all my sets, etc.

But I want to see if anyone has *truly* gone above and beyond as a collector/completionist.

Post a photo of your best, most complete set with amazing addons and accoutrement! Or perhaps, a photo/link to that one last missing piece that puts it all together!

I can post one. I don't have a set I consider complete yet. But the Paris is my first forever set, love it. It's like 20-30 racks deep at this point, and I have some stuff to go with it.

But what I really want and would love to have are a pair of SB Paris Dunks to go with it. Would simply have it encased in see through glass type thing next to the set.

I don't know what the market price is, but I think it's around the $100,000 mark today. Definitely feel like that touch would pull the whole showcase together.

1692063870629.png

Y’all probably have other hobbies and interests huh? I should find some of those.

Lol as more of a social or host type guy im more impressed by hot dog rollers than I am a full mint lakeshore set.

I guess no one else plans on framing photos having to do with chip sets or matching shoes…..:cry:

Last edited:
I guess no one else plans on framing photos having to do with chip sets or matching shoes….
No shoes, but I’ve had this whole big thing in my mind for creating a section of a custom blackjack layout and framing it with a sample set of my customs. Maybe if I can ever stop buying chips I’ll get around to it….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom