SOLD Phoenix Fire Card Room Sample sets with DBs! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughDrackman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Okay folks, today is the day that everything arrived. For those that haven't been following along with my custom chip journey, you can check out the history of these designs here. I just got the dealer buttons from BRPro today. I am completely over the moon about how these chips turned out. @mattross1313 really outdid himself with their design.

So I am offering up sample sets for anyone who wants them. I ordered 10 DBs because I wanted the edge spots on them, but I only want to keep two. So I'm hoping there are enough DB enthusiasts out there, or chippers who really just like the design enough to take the remaining 8 off my hands. @Himewad , I'm looking at you.

Samples without the DB will be $7 plus shipping.
Just the DBs themselves will be $7 plus shipping.
Samples with the DB will be $10 plus shipping.

Chips are 43mm Tina no mold textured, and the buttons are 60mm BRPro blanks.

I'm trying to keep this CONUS, but am open to talks about international shipping.

Samples:

IMG-2437.jpg

IMG-2436.jpg

Dealer button - 1.jpg

And now, the obligatory pr0n:

IMG-2447.jpg

IMG-2448.jpg

IMG-2449.jpg

IMG-2450.jpg

IMG-2451.jpg

IMG-2452.jpg

Last edited:
I would take all of the DBs if possible (for me and other DB collectors). if not allowed, just one for me please.

Okay folks, today is the day that everything arrived. For those that haven't been following along with my custom chip journey, you can check out the history of these designs here. I just got the dealer buttons from BRPro today. I am completely over the moon about how these chips turned out. @mattross1313 really outdid himself with their design.

So I am offering up sample sets for anyone who wants them. I ordered 10 DBs because I wanted the edge spots on them, but I only want to keep two. So I'm hoping there are enough DB enthusiasts out there, or chippers who really just like the design enough to take the remaining 8 off my hands. @Himewad , I'm looking at you.

Samples without the DB will be $7 plus shipping.
Just the DBs themselves will be $7 plus shipping.
Samples with the DB will be $10 plus shipping.

Chips are 43mm Tina no mold textured, and the buttons are 60mm BRPro blanks.

I'm trying to keep this CONUS, but am open to talks about international shipping.

Samples:

View attachment 1105848

View attachment 1105849

View attachment 1105850

And now, the obligatory pr0n:

View attachment 1105857
Love the 25K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom