Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Since i bought the yak chips I have decided to try and sell these

298 - 25c
100 - 5c
100 - 1$

They have only seen a couple games.
Im sure you all know but these are not the paulson, they are the china clays.

Looking for 120 + whatever shipping is.
Would trade for royal yak cash chips, or pharaohs club tournament denominations.

Last edited:

xxmurrxx

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They were upstairs for my internet poker needs lol for some reason I shuffle chips while I'm playing online. But I do have all 100 of them.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
These might be nice for poker in the clubhouse after golf league. I'll keep my eyes on this and watch for a price drop or two ;)

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hmmm...briefly thought I might trade my Yak cash set for Pharaohs, which would definitely prevent any overlap with my Yak tourney set. Then I worked out the numbers...can't do it. Good luck with the sale.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sell Yaks?!? Blasphemy!!!
Yeah, look what happened the last time I did that. The buyer went on a Terrible buying spree, and I ended up buying more Yaks to replace the ones I sold. Not doing that again...

(Note to OP: I'm playing with some friends on Sunday, and as I have a sample of the Pharaohs for them to try, I'll see if anyone is interested in yours...)

xxmurrxx

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah, look what happened the last time I did that. The buyer went on a Terrible buying spree, and I ended up buying more Yaks to replace the ones I sold. Not doing that again...

(Note to OP: I'm playing with some friends on Sunday, and as I have a sample of the Pharaohs for them to try, I'll see if anyone is interested in yours...)
Sounds good, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom