For Sale Pharaohs China Clay set. 817 chips with racks and dealer chips AUSTRALIA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wan.7

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Guys!

I have a set of Pharaoh China Clays I'm looking to move on. Love them or hate them you know what they are.

I bought these as a set all at once but they look to have been put together at different times. The 500's are from 2 distinct batches with one batch is noticeably better condition and the 1000's are about 15 different shades of pink/yellow/fleshy colour. The 25's, 100s and 5000s all look alike. The 500's look alike enough in play but close inspection show that one batch is well used with many flea bites while the other batch looks almost like new. There is 66 "like new" and 89 "quite used".

These are used chips but some are more used than others. It looks like about half the set was used regularly while the other half set in a cupboard. The chips vary from used with flea bites to looking new and unused (complete with china clay "dust" on them). Overall, the 25's look to have seen a bit of use but are generally very good, there seems to be 2 batches with some showing darker pink bits (heh heh) but I can't seem to work out 2 distinct batches. The 100s all look very good and consistent, the 500s are half "like new" and half "quite used", the 1000s are an odd bunch that I can't really work out but generally look the worst of the bunch for wear / flea bites etc and the 5000s look almost like new and are all consistent.

Break down:

25 X 300
100 X 203
500 X 155 (66 of one batch and 89 of another)
1000 X 104
5000 X 55

Total = 817

Also included are 2 ceramic dealer chips and racks to fit 800 chips with lids.

At the moment to buy 800 Pharaohs from Apache would cost $530 AUS PLUS postage (at a guess) $50, $40 (at least) for racks and $20 for the dealer chips. Total $640 AUS.

Selling the lot for $350 shipped in Australia. This works out to be $0.43 AUS per chip with FREE shipping, FREE racks with lids and FREE Dealer chips.

Happy to discuss trades too. I'm hot on China Clay Dunes, so I'd be happy to straight swap a comparative set or show me what you have.

I'm in Toowoomba, QLD, if you want to pick them up we can work out at deal :)

No international shipping at this point. Costs enough to get chips to Australia, let's keep them here.

chips5.jpg

chips8.jpg
chips3.jpg
chips4.jpg
chips2.jpg
chips6.jpg
chips7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom