For Sale 350 Valentino Poker Room Ceramic Low denomination cash set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wan.7

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was looking at trying to trade these but not having much luck so figured I'd go for a straight down the line sale.

$175AUS plus shipping. That's 50c (Australian) per chip. Retail is $1 per chip.

Located in Queensland, Australia. Happy to ship anywhere in the world at buyers cost.

350 Valentino Poker Room Ceramics up for sale - or trade!

These are very definitely a low denomination cash set. I thought I needed a dedicated low denomination cash set but since buying this set I've used it zero times.

In perfect condition. Only lightly handled by me on a few occasions.

Break down:

25c x 100
50c x 100
$1 x 50
$2 x 50
$5 x 25
$25 x 25
Dealer Chip x 1

20171113_194136.jpg
20171113_194215.jpg
20171113_194245.jpg

Edge spots are aligned with the face and the fronts are aligned with the backs!

Racks not included.

I am keen to get a set I will actually use. I like ceramic chips (but not Scrolls) so if you'd like to trade, show me what you have, interested in almost anything. I am also keen on building a CC Dunes set and already have a Milano set (say what you will about Milanos :p) so would consider a trade to build up my set more. Other China Clays are cool too.

Sale or trade. Happy to discuss options.

Show me what you have!!

Your price is good. You just need an Australian buyer to make it attractive.

I have samples of the Valentino’s and I thought they were very nice, FWIW :)

Yeah, living in Australia is really the issue here. Postage to America is pretty harsh. Hopefully someone in Australia will want them. I know there are a few Aussies on here.

Gday mate, I wish I could help you out. I'm a new member from Sydney Australia looking for my first set of chips for cash games.
Unfortunately I'd have no use for the two smaller denominations otherwise I'd be all over these.
Good luck.

Sorry mate, can't help. I just added to my Bellagio cash set. Now sitting on over 2600 chips..

For anyone interested, regular post to USA is $75. So, total of $250aus which works out roughly $190US with the current exchange rate. That's just over 50c US per chip shipped.

Australia wide postage is $17.60 in a $5kg prepaid satchel. They'll be safely packed in a box with lots of bubble wrap.

That's less than $200 for 350 chips shipped when these chips are $1 each new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom