Cancelled PCF Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looking for an oval PCF table topper to replace my poker table (which I will probably be selling locally). I’ve seen other mats online and will go in that direction if necessary, but would much rather have the nicer PCF version.

Please reach out if you have one available, thanks!

Looking for an oval PCF table topper to replace my poker table (which I will probably be selling locally). I’ve seen other mats online and will go in that direction if necessary, but would much rather have the nicer PCF version.

I have one, but there is no easy way to get it to you. Shipping is a b*tch on those things.

What makes shipping difficult @liftapint ? The size and/or dimensions? I imagine there’s really no boxes it fits into.

I’m interested in the poker table you may be selling. Do you have pics and pricing.
Thank you
Lawrence

I’m interested in the poker table you may be selling. Do you have pics and pricing.
Thank you
Lawrence

If I sell it will be local, 0% chance I will be shipping, especially across the border. I will 100% be keeping it rather than shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom