Auction PCF Table Topper (Alzheimer’s Charity) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Poker Zombie

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Sep 26, 2020
AUCTION ENDS AT
11:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$65
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Free to US, International at cost.
SHIPS VIA
UPS
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
In last night‘s 1k Hold Em Tournament at MinneMania, I gained a rectangle PCF Topper. I am lucky enough to own one and would like to auction this one off to raise funds to Alzheimer’s, a disease to which I lost my mother.

@JustinInMN has the starting bid of $60

$150.

Great cause to support. I lost my father and uncle to Alzheimers and have another uncle in late stages and my step father in early stages. Its a terrible disease. There is hope however. Having done lots of research into treatment and preventions options and in my opinion I have found the leading Doctor on the matter. His name is Dr Dale Bredesen. He is based in the US. I recently had my DNA tested to see if I was at an increased risk and unfortunately I am. Fortunately I identified it early enough to make the necessary lifestyle changes that Dr Bredesen advocates to reduce my risk. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to share all that I have researched on the disease.

$150.

Great cause to support. I lost my father and uncle to Alzheimers and have another uncle in late stages and my step father in early stages. Its a terrible disease. There is hope however. Having done lots of research into treatment and preventions options and in my opinion I have found the leading Doctor on the matter. His name is Dr Dale Bredesen. He is based in the US. I recently had my DNA tested to see if I was at an increased risk and unfortunately I am. Fortunately I identified it early enough to make the necessary lifestyle changes that Dr Bredesen advocates to reduce my risk. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to share all that I have researched on the disease.
Please send me the info, fantastic to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom