PCF Poker Table Topper “CARRY CASE” (1 Viewer)

jbriod

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I know @Tommy had given a sample of a nice carry case for the table toppers. I found and bought one on “Glamazon” that caught my eye.
I just received it and it’s another great option. The one I found is slightly more in price than Tommy’s @ $23.
The reason I was searching for a different version is because I want the case to unzip around the edge to place the mat inside instead of squeezing it into the top only zipper. Just make sure you order the 100cm size since they have a larger and smaller version.

Plus:
- larger length at 39” vs 36”
- wrap around zipper
- padded
- carry strap and handles
- pockets, inside and outside
- round shape
- inside tie down straps

Picts:
8E38687D-985D-46C1-A23E-1A34DF78499D.jpeg
32FB41CA-97AA-4E5D-91A1-F0DBCAB9E596.jpeg
43C03632-A7CC-4662-AC9E-1E10119B9A9D.jpeg
627F969C-0F9E-4751-B099-74E7E2AD5499.jpeg
9065E378-2093-4169-9071-057F243884A9.jpeg

Hope this helps anyone looking for travel bags!
Or if you have other great products feel free to comment or post picts for others that need travel/storage options. Thanks! John

Last edited:
I was just going to start a new thread, but since this one is already here, and with a new suggestion, I thought I would just tag on to it. Hope you don't mind.

Here is the original one (I think) that @Tommy had recommended: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LEE7J0...olid=1O2VS2N1R7OVZ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Today's cost is $18. Not sure if this is an issue, but one review stated that the way the zippers opened (apparently not the full length of the bag?), it was difficult to get a tripod over 34 inches into it. Since our toppers are over 34 inches, and much thicker than a tripod, I wonder if anyone who has this one has experienced this issue?

So next I found this one for just $1 more that the one above. It's a bit bigger around, and the same 36 inches in overall length, but one feature I noted in the pics and reviews (not really discussed in the description) was a zipper allowing just the opening of one end so the mat could be slid in lengthwise. Wondering if that might be a desirable way to put it away? It also has dual straps for some additional carry options. So, anybody have this bag and like or dislike it?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LHOD8J...olid=1O2VS2N1R7OVZ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I'm leaning towards buying the second one. The one @jbriod shows above also looks like a great option too, but maybe a tiny bit too big?

I've got the first one you link there.
It's great and I don't have any trouble getting topper in the bag. It fits great. No need to over think it here.
LOL. I didn't realize you knew me so well! I'm the king of over-thinking every decision I make. Drives my wife insane!

So... my "thinking" is that with the end zipper, the topper could simply be rolled up without being tied, slipped into the bag, then allowed to expand into the bag. This way there's less risk of a crease developing on the end of the topper that is compressed into the very center when it's rolled up. I noticed that my topper currently has that little crease from being rolled tight in the shipping box, which is roughly the same dimensions as the first bag in my post.

I agree. The one that I purchased is a few inches longer but I’d rather have extra space instead of squeezing it in, plus have extra space for other things for a travel game.
I also saw the Newer brand than @TX_Golf_N_Poker posted but noticed the end zipper had to be undone in a circular motion instead of straight down and over the end. I personally didn’t want that but others might. Great option other options! See pict:

49B92BCF-EC0F-44A5-9CDE-4F711C9A8458.png

@jbriod The more I look at all these, the more I think I'm going to buy the one you got. It just looks like it's probably a bit higher quality, and all the little extra features add up. Definitely seems like it's worth the extra $5. Thanks for posting this!

I bought the 100cm Hemmotop one (for $23.99) the other day, but it was “out of stock, shipping soon.”
Order shipped today, went to the item to see how many more they had, and it’s already out of stock again. Price is now $2 more at $25.99.

Update: case arrived, great deal even at $26. Topper fits perfectly, easy in and out, big zippers. Definitely a win.

Last edited:
I know @Tommy had given a sample of a nice carry case for the table toppers. I found and bought one on “Glamazon” that caught my eye.
I just received it and it’s another great option. The one I found is slightly more in price than Tommy’s @ $23.
The reason I was searching for a different version is because I want the case to unzip around the edge to place the mat inside instead of squeezing it into the top only zipper. Just make sure you order the 100cm size since they have a larger and smaller version.

Plus:
- larger length at 39” vs 36”
- wrap around zipper
- padded
- carry strap and handles
- pockets, inside and outside
- round shape
- inside tie down straps

Picts:
View attachment 704738View attachment 704737View attachment 704739View attachment 704740View attachment 704741

Hope this helps anyone looking for travel bags!
Or if you have other great products feel free to comment or post picts for others that need travel/storage options. Thanks! John
Looks good! Do you think this will fit my Barrington Table topper (74 x 32) well? Thanks

Sweet! It's a nice looking case. I like the side pocket, too. Adding it to my wishlist and will submit my order once my topper ships. Thanks!

@jbriod The more I look at all these, the more I think I'm going to buy the one you got. It just looks like it's probably a bit higher quality, and all the little extra features add up. Definitely seems like it's worth the extra $5. Thanks for posting this!
To follow up on this, I bought the case in the OP. Have stored my topper in it and carried it all over the country for more than two years. Still looks like new. It's the best topper case out there for the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom