SOLD PCF Pens & Notepads Packs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
PXL_20221101_152709446.jpgPXL_20221101_152742429.jpg

4 x notepads AND 4 x pens package (4 available as of 9:25am 11/4)
$5.95 shipped
via USPS First Class Mail (11 oz) to US Addresses only. (basically for the cost of shipping)

OR

8 x notepads AND 8 x pens package (SOLD OUT)
$8.95 shipped
via USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope to US Addresses only. (basically for the cost of shipping)

Please send PayPal FF to:

pp.paypal.png

INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN THE PAYMENT NOTES AND PLEASE PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Haha, I didn't even look at the other comments in my desperation to post dibs. If only I had got back to my desk 90 seconds earlier!

No dibs needed. :cool Just send PP FF (include your username in the notes) and PM me your shipping address.

I added an 8 and 8 option to the FP. If you already ordered the 4 and 4 but rather have the 8 and 8, just PP the difference. Add a payment note with username so I can connect the dots. :) Thanks!

I’d be in for an “8 and 8” but not gonna send $$$ just like that. This ad isn’t clear about how many you got.

There are fees for me to send ya money. Wish I had seen this sooner

So all sold out? Dam!

No sir.

I’d be in for an “8 and 8” but not gonna send $$$ just like that. This ad isn’t clear about how many you got.

There are fees for me to send ya money. Wish I had seen this sooner

I'll mark the ad Sold or set exactly how many are left when QTYs get low. I'm only shipping to US address though.

And if by chance they sold out, I would make sure your refund would make you 100%.

No sir.

I'll mark the ad Sold or set exactly how many are left when QTYs get low. I'm only shipping to US address though.

And if by chance they sold out, I would make sure your refund would make you 100%.
Payment incoming imminently, sir! Thanks

All orders packed and going out tomorrow. Tracking sent via PM.

QTYs updated in FP.

4 x notepads AND 4 x pens package (10 available as of 10:30pm 11/1)
$5.95 shipped
via USPS First Class Mail (11 oz) to US Addresses only. (basically for the cost of shipping)

OR

8 x notepads AND 8 x pens package (15 available as of 10:30pm 11/1)
$8.95 shipped
via USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope to US Addresses only. (basically for the cost of shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom