PCF Movie Quote Quiz (1 Viewer)

I like more than a 6 word quote, but still a challenge. Let’s keep it going!

“He always returns from the grave. If they blew him up, put his head in a blender and mailed the rest of him to Norway, he would still return from the grave!”
Like for a hint?

I like more than a 6 word quote, but still a challenge. Let’s keep it going!

“He always returns from the grave. If they blew him up, put his head in a blender and mailed the rest of him to Norway, he would still return from the grave!”
No hints needed, I love Monster Squad ;)

“Whatever I lost, I lost a long time ago and I do not plan on losing anything else. You can talk to me about losing it when you stop screaming at each other like a bunch of two-year-olds.”

“Whatever I lost, I lost a long time ago and I do not plan on losing anything else. You can talk to me about losing it when you stop screaming at each other like a bunch of two-year-olds.”
Night of the Living Dead (1990)!
Hate to say it, but one of my Favs. Mostly because it was the zombie flick they got me started. Long time ago on TNT’s Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

One of my top 3 movies - Snatch

I was going to do "Periwinkle Blue" earlier in this thread...

or "as greedy as a pig"

or "desert eagle point five oh"

or "anything to declare? Yeah, don't go to England"

or" do you like dags?"

or ...god I've seen it dozens of times
Also in my top 3 movies for sure! SO many good quotes from it! :LOL: :laugh:
"Yes, London. You know - Fish, Chips, Cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary Fucking Poppins, London!"

“A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They both get pissed. The giraffe falls over. The man goes to leave and the bartender says, ‘Oi. You can’t leave that lyin’ there.’ And the man says, ‘No. It’s not a lion. It’s a giraffe.’”

“A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They both get pissed. The giraffe falls over. The man goes to leave and the bartender says, ‘Oi. You can’t leave that lyin’ there.’ And the man says, ‘No. It’s not a lion. It’s a giraffe.’”
Is this from a movie, or just a really bad 'dad' joke? :LOL: :laugh:

Is this from a movie, or just a really bad 'dad' joke? :LOL: :laugh:
008CD4B0-5245-4C34-8337-6CB65146CBAE.gif

I’ll pick another.
Ugh. 28 Days Later is one of my all time fav horrors

“And you were on a horsey! Yeah... you are?”
“I'm the Devil. And I'm here to do the Devil's business.”
“ ...Nah, it was dumber than that.”

“And you were on a horsey! Yeah... you are?”
“I'm the Devil. And I'm here to do the Devil's business.”
“ ...Nah, it was dumber than that.”
You won’t stump me on Quentin... OUaTiH. It is a good flick but still hasn’t latched on to me like the rest of his stuff (I assume it’s only a matter of time). I also do like 28 Days Later but I wouldn’t have gotten the previous quote.

"Oh man, you should see this song I'm listening to."
I feel like I should know this but it’s not ringing any bells. But since I won the last one I’m taking my turn anyways ;)

Well, there's one of a chair... that's a chair. One of an "E"... that's an "E". One of a pin... that's a point. Chair-E-Point: Cherry Point.

I feel like I should know this but it’s not ringing any bells. But since I won the last one I’m taking my turn anyways ;)

Well, there's one of a chair... that's a chair. One of an "E"... that's an "E". One of a pin... that's a point. Chair-E-Point: Cherry Point.

oops my bad, I did not read the rules well

You won’t stump me on Quentin... OUaTiH. It is a good flick but still hasn’t latched on to me like the rest of his stuff (I assume it’s only a matter of time). I also do like 28 Days Later but I wouldn’t have gotten the previous quote.
Loved Once Upon a Time.
28 Days Later, Zombie Flick or nah?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom