Interest PCF 10 Year Anniversary Challenge Coins / Card Cappers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the text to “I have Q high, call” and this is frameable in any poker room.
Here you go…

BBB8EF57-1D0F-4891-AAFF-5DD57FD88EE9.jpeg

Everyone is "IN" @Tommy Just order 10k buttons. I guarantee someone will still say "can't believe I missed this" and make a wanted ad they day after they sell out! Lol

I would like to do an experiment though... do you think we could get "ex-lax" on board to make special "limited edition PCF chocolate laxitives" ? I am willing to be they would sell if we put the PCF logo on them... it is quite possible we are literally missing the entire market here. Open your mind Tommy and let the creative juices flow... no pun intended. Lmao

Coins will be 2.25" (about 57mm in chip terms) diameter and estimated to between $4.50 and $5.50 each. I'll have to wait until I get the invoice to know the exact cost. It will be 1 coin with a design on each side. Big thanks to @Kensco for helping with the design.

Wide-Obverse.png

Wide-Reverse.png

Coins will be 2.25" (about 57mm in chip terms) diameter and estimated to between $4.50 and $5.50 each. I'll have to wait until I get the invoice to know the exact cost. It will be 1 coin with a design on each side. Big thanks to @Kensco for helping with the design.

View attachment 1023744
View attachment 1023743

Nice! Those look great. Definitely excited to get one for the capper rotation when the time comes.

Yes, please let us know in this thread when the ordering starts. I missed the serialized PCF dealer buttons last time and don't wanna miss this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom