SOLD PCA secondaries $0.50's and $1's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This is the last of my remaining stock of PCA secondaries that I am selling. I was not expecting the 1's from this set to be as nice as they are. Actually makes me re-think some of the RHC chips, honestly. These are super nice. Anyway, here is what I have left...

$0.50's x 100 - EX+ (might be mint but being conservative)
$1's x 300 - dead mint

$150 per rack for the $1's
$375 for the rack of $0.50's

$8 shipping per rack, 2 or more racks is $15 total for shipping.

The fracs will not be sold until all the 1's have sold. Only after the 1's have sold will I accept dibs in the thread. If you buy 2 racks of 1's you will have the first option to also buy the fracs.

CONUS only on this one PPFF

Good luck and thanks for looking :)
PXL_20201024_001209160.jpg
PXL_20201024_001514614.jpg
PXL_20201024_000703900.jpg
PXL_20201023_030334831.jpg
PXL_20201024_001821433.jpg
PXL_20201024_002252627.jpg
PXL_20201024_001941944.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tags. Currently on the hunt for more $500s. If by some chance the $1s are picked up and the .50 remain I might be interested.

It's been brought to my attention the price of the fracs is a bit high. This is my fault for not doing enough research on this. I took some advice from some members and aimed for a middle ground. Price has been updated to a more realistic figure. My apologies.

Nice price. I’d be interested at the price but would like to give other chippers an opportunity at these great chips. If you have difficulty selling let me know.

There aren’t many sales ads to go with prices. This was earlier this year:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pca-secondary-fracs-primary-1s-excellent-condition.56843/

Comparable fracs here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aztar-mo-fracs-1s.61150/

I don’t think your original price was too far off in my personal opinion. But I’m also not an experienced chipper. Good luck brother!

Sorry for the laugh face couldnt help but giggle a little - in all reality with the right buyer/seller combo this is a great way to get chips and not break the bank, if the trust between the two is there. GL

I was serious haha but I understand it’s not a normal thing. This set is amazing I want it

It's been brought to my attention the price of the fracs is a bit high. This is my fault for not doing enough research on this. I took some advice from some members and aimed for a middle ground. Price has been updated to a more realistic figure. My apologies.

I will take the fracs, assuming the $1s sell.

Edit - Looks like a lot happened since I started typing this! Will take whatever backup I am at for them once it is all sorted. GLWS!

I was serious haha but I understand it’s not a normal thing. This set is amazing I want it
I know, and I'm not laughing at you that affording them in large quantities can be a challenge. I understand, and have had a few good friends I've made here do exactly that and it has worked out. Patience, the right person at the right time will help you.

2 racks of 1s left and coice
I will take the fracs, assuming the $1s sell.

Edit - Looks like a lot happened since I started typing this! Will take whatever backup I am at for them once it is all sorted. GLWS!
Sorry man, only accepting dibs on the fracs after the 1s are accounted for, not before.

So far one rack dibbed.

2 racks of 1s left and coice

Sorry man, only accepting dibs on the fracs after the 1s are accounted for, not before.

So far one rack dibbed.

Not a problem at all; thank you for specifying. Would be happy to see someone just scoop the whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom