Found PCA Primaries and Secondaries. Outpost $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking but getting closer. I will have a couple of racks of mint secondary 1s that I would trade for something I'm needing if anyone is interested in a trade of some type. Otherwise theyll be listed for sale in the next few days so just pm me if interested.

Feel like today is my day. Someone is gonna see those primaries sitting on a shelf collecting dust and sell them to me! I promise they will be used!

Motivational pr0n bumpage
20191031_180512.jpg

Nearing the finish line. I really wanna put these in play next month. I'm needing primary 1's. If I can't get the amount I need I will take secondary 1's but they'll have to be used, or dirt cheap mint. I'd prefer used as they will match the condition of the rest of my chips but mint would be fine if someone is willing to cut a deal on 2-400 of them. I still have 200 mint secondary 1's I just don't wanna play them if I don't have to. I hoped eventually to put them with a small set of mint secondary's but we will see how much my impatience becomes a factor.

BTW I've had a couple contacts from people selling smaller quantities. I'm fine with that. If you have a barrel or 2 you're willing to part with on anything I need just hit me up and we will try to work a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom