PCA owners unite! (2 Viewers)

IMG_20170817_181830297.jpg

As an original group buy member I personally feel that all pron of these ripoff plaques should be banned from this site nor should any sales be permitted in the classifieds. I know it is not the job of this site to police such actions but neither should it be promoted. This is pure theft of a members work.

@Tommy @SuckoutKing

Last edited:
WhaWhaWhat? This is before my time. What is the story here with these ripoff plaques? Link to CT maybe?

More @Johnny5 ripoff plaques. Do people have no shame or ethics? (n) :thumbsdown::cautious::mad:

Shame? Ethics? Are you referring to me here?

Because if you are, I would say that you are way out of line calling out someone when you clearly don't have ANY of your facts together. These plaques were purchased from another member; no idea of the origination of these other than they are MSK. Unclear as to why I would be ashamed or feel unethical for spending hard-earned money on some absolutely stunning PCA plaques to complete a tournament set. I hadn't even started chipping yet when the matsui plaques or these had supposedly been produced. Sounds like if you have a problem with them or how they were made, you should find out more about who and where they came from originally and go from there - and don't worry about these plaques showing up in the classifieds anytime soon though...because they won't be :)

Since you asked so kindly, allow me get some more pr0n together for you

20170814_231020.jpg

20170806_190214.jpg

20170714_174702.jpg

20170714_174718.jpg

20170714_174754.jpg

20170817_230700.jpg

20170809_222743.jpg

IIRC, the original buy on CT was only for 1k plaques. I have no idea where the 5k ones came from. I wish I still had my blue plaques.

Shame? Ethics? Are you referring to me here?

Because if you are, I would say that you are way out of line calling out someone when you clearly don't have ANY of your facts together. These plaques were purchased from another member; no idea of the origination of these other than they are MSK. Unclear as to why I would be ashamed or feel unethical for spending hard-earned money on some absolutely stunning PCA plaques to complete a tournament set. I hadn't even started chipping yet when the matsui plaques or these had supposedly been produced. Sounds like if you have a problem with them or how they were made, you should find out more about who and where they came from originally and go from there - and don't worry about these plaques showing up in the classifieds anytime soon though...because they won't be :)

Since you asked so kindly, allow me get some more pr0n together for you

View attachment 115868

View attachment 115869

View attachment 115870

View attachment 115871

View attachment 115872

View attachment 115875

View attachment 115879

PCAfakes.png
PCAfakes2.png

On the left, confirmed real ones from the original group buy. On the right, yours. Note the numerical value placement on the face and the "blue streak" on the sides of yours. I have zero clue if those are really made by MSK or not but they are 100% not from the original group buy and 100% not authorized by the artist.

Also, I wouldn't recommend accusing a member of the original group buy of not have any facts straight then admitting you weren't even around when it happened and bought them second hand.

Last edited:
View attachment 115823

As an original group buy member I personally feel that all pron of these ripoff plaques should be banned from this site nor should any sales be permitted in the classifieds. I know it is not the job of this site to police such actions but neither should it be promoted. This is pure theft of a members work.

@Tommy @SuckoutKing
I'm with Moose on this one! What a terrible excuse for PCA Plaques these are. J5 will definitely not appreciate his hard work on the Original GB turn into this weak excuse for his artwork! Would love to know where these Cheap Knockoff's originated from? This blatant rip off posting has been reported. To who? Who knows, but hopefully we don't need to look at it much longer!

Place holder. when I win the raffle tonight!:D

You do realize that you just jinxed yourself, right? :eek: Not that I am rooting for someone else on that list or have a vested interest ;)

You do realize that you just jinxed yourself, right? :eek: Not that I am rooting for someone else on that list or have a vested interest ;)
Let's just say I haven't cleared a place on the shelf for these. I dont mind possibly jinxing my 2 percent chance.

Great set!!! It is not your fault someone ripped the artwork. Especially with how new you are, an you didn't know about the original Matsui GB; you have nothing to be ashamed of IMO. Now, the guy who stole the art? Different story. I had something similar happen to me with those bounty buttons. I was not in on the original GB for the PGI plaques but spotted bounty chips with similar art and snap called on eBay. I found out later the art was ripped off, but I kept them because I didn't know to begin with. I don't think you did anything wrong here (unless you made the plaques!) If folks are upset, they need to find out who made them and go after them.

Last edited:
Absolutely you should be ashamed. You clearly now know the artwork used to create those plaques was stolen from another member who does PAID work on this site in order to earn a living. That artwork was commissioned by @SuckoutKing and the costs shared by the group buy members. You should take that crap down.

Why would anyone do paid work on this site if their artwork can be ripped off and stolen?

I don't care where you got it. It is STOLEN and completely ridiculous that it is hosted on this site.

I agree with you about the art Moose, and most things for that matter; and FWIW I have ALWAYS liked you. THEFT IS WRONG!! Also, I didn't steal the artwork either. But he also didn't steal the artwork; it isn't this guys fault, PERIOD. He has absolutely ZERO reason to feel ashamed (unless he actually made them of course, which I don't know for sure). He already spent his hard earned money on these plaques that absolutely NO ONE will now buy because of this conversation. What is he suppose to do? What would you do in that situation?

If he is innocent: it is not his fault son, it is not his fault!

Anyway, I hope justice is served and the innocent go free. Love you guys!!!!!!!

Someone pm with offer for these 420 chips

Attachments

• IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 53014477136__66EFC91F-132C-4341-A7E4-7F6D1CE4C832.JPG
    53014477136__66EFC91F-132C-4341-A7E4-7F6D1CE4C832.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 290

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom