PCA dealer button interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey all. I want to do a GB for some new PCA dealer buttons. I can try do most of the initial work with organizing designs and such, but would need from a US based chipper for reshipping all the buttons. Let me know if there is someone willing to do this, and also please post in this thread if you are interested in a new run of PCA buttons. Will most likely be new designs, considering the old design files @Thomacetti ordered for a previous GB seems lost.

The cost will most likely be around 5-6$ each button, but this is depending on how many gets made as I will spread the design cost evenly among each button produced.

Let me know who wants some new PCA dealer buttons!

This will be for 60mm ceramic DBs from @ABC Gifts and Awards

Completely understand that you want to see the design before committing, but still seems like sufficient interest!

Once I get an update on all the info I'll be posting an order thread with designs available

Thanks a lot to Brie for stepping up and helping out with reshipping, payments and basically everything else! :D Really needed someone in the US to make this happen.

I have gotten hold of some of the old designs from previous GBs thanks to @Thomacetti and @Gear, and we also have a new design that should be finished very soon, so the GB is hopefully right around the corner!

Thanks a lot to Brie for stepping up and helping out with reshipping, payments and basically everything else! :D Really needed someone in the US to make this happen.

I have gotten hold of some of the old designs from previous GBs thanks to @Thomacetti and @Gear, and we also have a new design that should be finished very soon, so the GB is hopefully right around the corner!
I've ordered all the shipping supplies :tup:

download-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom