SOLD PCA Blue Tri-moon Quarters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK_Poker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
One mint rack of blue tri-moon quarters, looking to get back what i paid for them. Post dibs first, then PM. Rack not included.

$400USD shipped anywhere in the world, insurance is extra. PPFF

PCA25 2.JPG

PCA25 3.JPG

Last edited:
I would have to check at the post office mate. Estimate probably no more than 30USD, but don't quote me on that.
Even $30USD kind if gives me the creeps! Dammit!! I think I'm sorry I got ahead of myself and I don't want to pay to ship this beautiful rack.

I can't see how my question is stupid.
stupid = Australian for questions that could be avoided had the information had been provided to you accurately rather than a vague response

Lost in translation moment.

Only thing you have done that could be consider stoopid is let a bit of shipping stop you buying that pretty rack. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :p :cool

stupid = Australian for questions that could be avoided had the information had been provided to you accurately rather than a vague response

Lost in translation moment.

Only thing you have done that could be consider stoopid is let a bit of shipping stop you buying that pretty rack. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :p :cool
I guess when it's for 1 rack, I have a tough time, and I feel somebody else may have a better purpose for it.

Additionally, I have no PCA chips. With me, it could only ever exist in some sad mixed capacity doomed to see only case dust

I would have to check at the post office mate. Estimate probably no more than 30USD, but don't quote me on that.

Even $30USD kind if gives me the creeps! Dammit!! I think I'm sorry I got ahead of myself and I don't want to pay to ship this beautiful rack.
Screenshot_20211025-120929_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-120944_Chrome.jpg

Approx $45-50 AUD = $35-$40 USD

Ah yes, i forgot to include where i was shipping from within australia, thats why my prices where out of wack.

I guess when it's for 1 rack, I have a tough time, and I feel somebody else may have a better purpose for it.

Additionally, I have no PCA chips. With me, it could only ever exist in some sad mixed capacity doomed to see only case dust
when has that stopped any chipper from buying chips? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom