Giveaway PCA $500 should've won PCF favorite $500! (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the giveaway.

There are so many forum members to thank. I can’t pick a few without leaving out so many who’ve been influential to me,,. But a couple do stick out.. @Jeff who‘s been my favorite meet up host, encouraged me online and in person. I comsider Jeff a good friend. @AlbinoDragon has been the favorite person that I’ve ever meet (from afar) through a chipping forum. Too many reasons to list. And @inca911 is a combination of my favorite meetup host and favorite meetup attendee. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of Forrest attending your meetup, then no explanation is necessary.

Wow, super cool give away. I don't need to be entered (a single like that is a gateway drug :sneaky:). Everyone has alway great to deal with. I'm just happy there are others who share my chip obsession.

I’d like to thank @MatB for showing me what it looks like to hate money, @Goldfish for the pancake recommendations, @CraigT78 because he has a fantastic meetup and somehow neither one of have died at a meetup yet, @Hornet for helping me with the CPs and hosting a killer meetup, and @Josh Kifer because somehow we’ve never played at the same table yet at multiple meetups which is weird but it needs to happen.

There are so many community members I would like to applaud….

First, I would like to thank all the members that participate in the various hot topic debates that continue rage within the community (too many to name). Without them, we would not have what seems to be unlimited and riveting reading material that helps me pass the time when my wife makes me sit through the real house wives of wherever shows. Nothing wrong with a little spirited debate.
*Flippers - should they be hanged or applauded?
59BDB2A7-5703-42ED-9524-2555CC37EB03.gif

*Relabel stickers are inlays?!? - say it again I dare you.
F0EAF213-20A4-42DE-9B65-5FA56FE5A555.gif

*Hot dogs are what?????
FAB1905F-9CEE-4E76-B1B9-76A364749DF4.jpeg

*Fresca sucks. Period. End of discussion.
1A1BD8C6-EFF9-4174-A023-F9BFB42B6C07.jpeg

Second, and in all seriousness, I would like to applaud those that host meet ups. I have only been to 3 - hosted by @Seeking Alpha Social Club, @CraigT78, and @Hornet. Obviously there are many others that I am sure are just as great (as seen from all the pics). IMO it’s the meets ups that are the best part of this forum - the opportunity to get to know and personally interact with the members. I know first hand how much work it is to host 7 other degens for 1 night of poker. To host 20-40 for 3/4 nights is a ridiculous amount of work. Above and beyond the call of duty. So, a big thank you to everyone that hosts meet ups! Well done, all of you.

Brother, I feel your pain. She puts on Bravo and I load PCF and hope something interesting is out there or it’s back to Open Face Chinese Poker on my phone.
Do you play OFCP with the jokers or no?

Jesus, no. We’re not animals. We use silverware and communicate using full sentences.
Don’t knock it til you try it. I don’t think I can ever play the standard version again.

I also thank those who make the time to host and attend meetups. Yes, PCF involves chips; however, the real PCF is the fantastic people on this site that I am privileged to call friends and nearly family across the country and the globe. It's great to have a PCF gathering to look forward to almost every month. If you haven't attended a meetup yet, you really are missing out on the best part of this site. I showed up at some random Florida guy's house in 2016 and it's been a blast ever since!

And special thanks to Tommy for all the behind-the-scenes work that makes this possible. I appreciate you my friend, and all that you do for us chippers.

Great giveaway idea and generous item, Brie. Thank you. Hope to see you all at a poker table very soon....

Last edited:
Not in as I’m not 2+ years here, great giveaway and good luck to everyone who entered. It’s a very beautiful chip.

I’m appreciative of a long time member here who’s friendly and always making PCF a fun place for everyone, and hosting meetups. I’m grateful about a member who is spreading the love of this great hobby, which definitely deserves attention from more players. Harvestors know some dealers are like “You collect chips?! I didn’t know people do that! That’s nice!” Yes we’re that 1% of players who chipin

3E9AA782-193F-45CC-A530-4B561DCB69A9.jpeg

@FordPickup92 on a completely random note, it looked like you were riding a cow in your profile pic and I was laughing saying "hey, I've done that once, until I fell off the back and the heffer kicked me into a wall". ahhhh #farmtimes

I'd like to nominate my blocked/ignore list. I'd tag y'all, but I wouldn't see your replies. Thanks for keeping PCF real y'all

@liftapint had a rack of $1 Mirage Springs chips for sale and actually tried to warn me that if I was looking to build a set out of them it would be very difficult because not many are available and she herself was giving up on the project. She had been trying to sell for quite awhile and had even posted "last chance or they're headed to fee bay". She put me ahead of her own profit and since then I've not just respected & trusted her but the many others whom I've purchased from on PCF. It's a community that polices itself and so when a person I won't name tries to sell Mustard Roulette chips for a ridiculously inflated price, the group protects it's members. Shout outs to @Benjaminotaur & @TreyAD & @JWC & @ChippinUp & @BigCountryHateU & @Meddler2 for sales that went smooth as silk.

*sorry I'm not a 2 year + but I already feel like it in just 2 months*

Last edited:
@liftapint had a rack of $1 Mirage Springs chips for sale and actually tried to warn me that if I was looking to build a set out of them it would be very difficult because not many are available and she herself was giving up on the project. She had been trying to sell for quite awhile and had even posted "last chance or they're headed to fee bay". She put me ahead of her own profit and since then I've not just respected & trusted her but the many others whom I've purchased from on PCF. It's a community that polices itself and so when a person I won't name tries to sell Mustard Roulette chips for a ridiculously inflated price, the group protects it's members. Shout outs to @Benjaminotaur & @TreyAD & @JWC & @ChippinUp & @BigCountryHateU & @Meddler2 for sales that went smooth as silk
Fuck that, name em. Why protect them by not naming them. Or PM their name and I’ll do it.

Awesome giveaway!!

One thing I have always thought was really cool and to this highly appropriate is when I visited Washington DC for the first time. @Lil Tuna and @Seeking Alpha Social Club took time out of their day and drove out of their way just to meet me and buy me a drink.
Those guys are awesome!!

@Mongoose noticed from my profile that we lived close to each other a couple years ago. He took the internet leap of faith, and he invited me to his home to play with his crew one day.

He is a great dude, and since then we've enjoyed a great relationship. We play together often. He's constantly offering his cigars, bringing goodies for the poker table, brought some Veuve for me and wife :cool, and is always in a great mood. A fantastic community member.

So here's how this went....because I'm lazy and don't do Omaha hands lol
Screenshot_20230416_114918_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_114931_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_115011_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_115039_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_115106_Chrome.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom