Giveaway Pay It Forward Giveaway #3 (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

As @doublehelix was nice enough to keep @joeyshin 's idea going, let's keep the train rolling with the same conditions as with the previous giveaways as set forth below:

If you win, you must post a “Pay it Forward” with another giveaway that is valued at minimum $100 within a week of winning this giveaway (if you’re new here and don’t have anything valued at least $100, try to offer it in goods or services pertaining to poker, or make up the difference in cash).

I'll leave this open to all and offer free shipping in a padded mailer to a US address, with a $10 credit for international shipping.

I'll leave this open until Thursday 1/13/21 at 2000 (8pm) EST. I'll draw random post numbers using a random number draw for six random posts and deal out a PLO hand for the winner.

To enter, tell a story about how in the past year someone has helped you out or did you a huge favor in helping you with something pertaining to this hobby. If you're new and still getting your feet wet, tell us about what brought you to this site and what you're looking for.

Here's what's up for grabs. I figure there's something within this lot that would appeal to just about anyone. Sadly, the card set ups in the lot are poker size but I only have bridge size cut cards left, sorry about that!

Joe

20220109_161003.jpg

I'm in.

Big thanks to everyone that has given advice on my dream set....and I am not sure if I should say thanks to @Himewad or not, for introducing me to collecting dealer buttons....I think it is thanks from me, but not my wallet, or my better half...LOL

24 hour bump, entries close 24 hours from now

Here we go folks....

Hole cards and the flop. The seating tokens correspond to the post numbers in this thread.

20220113_202607.jpg

20220113_202621.jpg

Let's see if I can read this hand correctly...

002 needs a 2 or a heart. [Edit: The case 2 is a club, so 002 does not want that.]
004 needs a non-heart 10, a King, or an Ace.
005 is winning but can redraw with a non-club/heart 6, either remaining 5, or the case 4.
007 needs a non-heart 7 or Queen, or a club.

I probably missed some outs...

Update: I caught the 2 of clubs not being an out for 002, but did not catch that 004 would need to avoid the Kc or Ac too.

Last edited:
If you win, you must post a “Pay it Forward” with another giveaway that is valued at minimum $100 within a week of winning this giveaway (if you’re new here and don’t have anything valued at least $100, try to offer it in goods or services pertaining to poker, or make up the difference in cash).

:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom