For Sale Paulsons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling some of my chips that dont see much use anymore. Racks not included. Buyer pays shipping PM me if you are interested.

I am putting some of my light green Paulsons up for sale they are in good (lightly played) condition:
$275 a rack (3 racks available)
I also have 89 more that i will sale at $60 a barrel, or $2.75 per chip if somebody wants to buy all

IMG_1335.JPG

I also have a rack of Paulson CDI '98 $1's in good (lightly played) condition:
$275 a rack

IMG_1346.JPG

Last edited:
where did those originate ducks unlimited? definitely a great looking chip, any chance you can do a close up pic?...glws

Reactions: Wes
Thanks guys. I bought the chips about a year and a half ago from a friend of a friend when our game started getting an additional table and we were in dire need of chips. Since then we have been able to upgrade our original set so these are no longer in play. I couldnt tell u much more about them other than i remember my friend telling me the s.c stands for social club but i dont remember th a.p part lol. I have never seen any other paulson with these colors but they really are one of my favotite chips. Ill try to post some close ups later this evening

I am selling some of my chips that dont see much use anymore. Racks not included. Buyer pays shipping PM me if you are interested.

I am putting some of my light green Paulsons up for sale they are in good (lightly played) condition:
$275 a rack (3 racks available)
I also have 89 more that i will sale at $60 a barrel, or $2.75 per chip if somebody wants to buy all

View attachment 50579

I also have a rack of Paulson CDI '98 $1's in good (lightly played) condition:
$275 a rack

View attachment 50580

I'll take all 1$ CDI you want to part with!

perfect! please do let me know once you part with more 1$!

110 x 2.75 = 302.50$ for the chips

I'll take them all!

Reactions: Wes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom