SOLD Paulson Zodiac Sagittarius Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
IMG_20200528_140134.jpg
IMG_20200528_140128.jpg
IMG_20200528_140039.jpg
IMG_20200528_135849.jpg

These are used poker chips in great condition. 1 rack sold, 1 rack available (racks not included) asking $70 for 1 rack shipped anywhere in the US, PPFF for payment.

Last edited:
It's my first sales post on PCF, so I'm still new to this, so any advice would be appreciated. I forgot to mention PPFF for the purchase of the chips. Thanks fellow chippers.

It's my first sales post on PCF, so I'm still new to this, so any advice would be appreciated. I forgot to mention PPFF for the purchase of the chips. Thanks fellow chippers.
Make it crystal clear whether it's $180 for both racks shipped or $180 per rack shipped

LMAO, wayyyy toooo much :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I definitely deserve that. I'm sure I will hear about that for the rest of my PCF life, lol.

Bump, final price drop, going to give until the end of the week, then I'm taking the listing down if nobody wants these.

Curious what color would you say these are?
I have a bunch of the bright green ones and figured the color of these would be a problem.
Thanks

Curious what color would you say these are?
I have a bunch of the bright green ones and figured the color of these would be a problem.
Thanks

I'm almost positive these are Indian blue and are the same color as one of the spots on the 4 spot Vineyard $100

Thanks @K ALL IN 9 for helping me out with the color tone. I'm going to drop the price again for a litte more of a loss. I'm trying to sell off all of the chips I'm not currently using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom