SOLD Paulson WTHC tourset 2687 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Aarhus, @Silverback! Great set. There have recently been some scams here so it would help if you can post a few more pictures of your chips with today’s date. Being (somewhat) local and with selling history, I’d also be happy to mediate in any way I can.
I appreciate that a lot
Thanks
@RivieraDanny seems like a Perfect escrow
And great idea with pics with note of present date
Will make asap
Thanks again

Anybody else want in on this group buy? :)
Any recommendations on how to go about this?
@VMR911
Thanks for the interest
It would be really Nice and appreciated if you could/would put a group of buyers together, and send the endcalc.
Don’t forget that @RivieraDanny wants some of the chips and is escrow for the money

Better pics asap

@VMR911
Thanks for the interest
It would be really Nice and appreciated if you could/would put a group of buyers together, and send the endcalc.
Don’t forget that @RivieraDanny wants some of the chips and is escrow for the money

Better pics asap
Yeah I think @RivieraDanny can see who was first come will be first served. PMs + This thread.

Then all shipped to me I will divide and reship to everyone at actual shipping cost.
I discussed with @Silverback pricing, total shipping cost should be Denmark to USA divided by all chips. I believe he's figuring that out.

Edit. different pricing due to shipping etc.... plus I assume he figured in that the 5k's and 1k's cost more... with the 25's being a bit less.... Trying to be transparent for the sake of the new user here.....

Yes, Thanks for all the comments guys
I have agreed with @RivieraDanny that he will escrow for a fair fee, in case the deal is going to go ahead
Thanks also for all the concern, I myself is concerned for scammers, since they are everywhere

Yes it is my first sale
I run a pokerclub, and I am not a collector
But I have had these WTHC chips since 2009, and they are the best
However, we have bought new chips a year ago (higher denominations)
And now these are for sale, and what better than to sell them to people to whom they will matter.

Thanks for the advice with pics of the chips with a note of the date
I will make that asap

I still have to work out the details with @RivieraDanny for the escrow
But It must be best option to send all the chips insured to @RivieraDanny and then if the set is split, he will send to others for a fee for shipping/work!?
Sounds fair?

BR /Silverback
Hi very much interested in the 1000 and 5000 if they are still in europe it will be much easyer and cheaper let me know what is still available thanks again

Hi very much interested in the 1000 and 5000 if they are still in europe it will be much easyer and cheaper let me know what is still available thanks again
Lets let @Silverback digest this all and reply when he's ready. I agree that shipping within the EU is better done by him directly. But if "first ask first receive" is his way the 1000 and 5000 may be spoken for.... @Silverback sale so his choice. I'm sure he is overwhelmed right now with PM's etc.

And by the way boys and girls my fee is ZERO.... only incurred cost of transfers and shipping. Just trying to help a new user out and the community

Lets let @Silverback digest this all and reply when he's ready. I agree that shipping within the EU is better done by him directly. But if "first ask first receive" is his way the 1000 and 5000 may be spoken for.... @Silverback sale so his choice. I'm sure he is overwhelmed right now with PM's etc.
And by the way boys and girls my fee is ZERO.... only incurred cost of transfers and shipping. Just trying to help a new user out and the community

Edit. different pricing due to shipping etc.... plus I assume he figured in that the 5k's and 1k's cost more... with the 25's being a bit less.... Trying to be transparent for the sake of the new user here.....
Thanks again RD
You read my mind
This is why I wanted to make the sale as a total deal for the whole set for 13.000$

If it has to be split up, I will look at How to price 25’s through 5k’s
But every chips is going in one shipment
Its late here in Denmark, and family needs me
I am not in a hurry, and I trust noone else is
So lets make a good and fair deal
Alle the best
/Silverback

Do you have better pictures I mean pictures from the edges because 120 tournament seems a lot thanks

More pictures here
Also see OP #1 for the first 20 pics

And after this, I will do my best to gather info on who wants what
B497D0F4-3B63-433D-BBC7-395B9CA3FC7D.jpeg
CAA0EFEF-631D-4C49-8120-F74701200992.jpeg
885E5C3C-3427-4823-8D06-88474F5887C1.jpeg
278C5CB4-871A-4B19-AD46-60F80E73D847.jpeg
8DDDD643-9C01-43FA-9287-1F5021BC60DA.jpeg
070E5C98-1240-4EC7-B67B-1562EB3573C4.jpeg
C60AA612-9044-44B4-8B46-703663B36FAA.jpeg
A652A590-6F99-4445-8094-9421F828BE96.jpeg
57AE4D5E-1E9D-4169-935A-903D783099EB.jpeg