Wanted Paulson WTHC suits mold white .25/ncv fracs & 1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enshin

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

I'm on the hunt for a rack each of white .25c/ncv fracs that were produced by Apache for the World Top Hat and Cane fantasy set.
My preference between them is for the fracs labeled .25
WTHC_frac_mixed_lineup.jpg

WTHC_NCV_frac.jpg

I also am looking for a rack of WTHC 1s as well.
WTHC_1.jpg

These are for a single table cash set that will be used weekly. Not for resale/eBay.

Given this is my first go at this around here and not completely understanding the difficulty of the ask I'll be happy if this simply devolves into yet another thread of folks showing off their WTHC sets. If you do though, make it a new image you haven't shared before.

That said...
Season 2 Get Schwifty GIF by Rick and Morty

Thanks in advance. :tup:

P.S.: Did anyone ever make plaques for WTHC? If so, would love to see some.

Thank you for dropping by.

Great pic and suggestion. The idea of murdering that beautiful hot stamp hurts, but perhaps an overlabel would sit flush?

I've never seen that hot stamp before so great to learn that there are more chips out there using the color set and suits mold.

A man of mystery. Please share once its arrived.

Thank you for dropping by.

Great pic and suggestion. The idea of murdering that beautiful hot stamp hurts, but perhaps an overlabel would sit flush?

I've never seen that hot stamp before so great to learn that there are more chips out there using the color set and suits mold.

Wouldn´t recommend overlabeling. These lables are too thick. :confused

Tony,

Those are beautiful sets and great examples. Can't imagine murdering any of em.

Thanks for sharing the links.

Let me know if you want any of these, which I currently have for sale. If you're willing to relabel, the purples or yellows (I have two racks of these) could make some killer fracs:

1000058209.jpg

1000058255.jpg

1000058197.jpg

1000058217.jpg

Let me know if you want any of these, which I currently have for sale. If you're willing to relabel, the purples or yellows (I have two racks of these) could make some killer fracs:

View attachment 1168755
View attachment 1168751
View attachment 1168753
View attachment 1168756
Oh I know where you're thread is. ;) Doing my best to stay focused in here.

I urge you to edit your post here to remove the suggestion that anyone murder one of those pristine looking WTH&C chips.

Oh I know where you're thread is. ;) Doing my best to stay focused in here.

I urge you to edit your post here to remove the suggestion that anyone murder one of those pristine looking WTH&C chips.
1000060405.gif

Happy B(h)ump day.
bump manatee GIF

Any of you WTH&C collectors ever see a plaque made for the set?

The weekend is a great time to clean out those unused WTH&C ones you've got collecting dust. Put em in play coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom