• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson web molds (2 Viewers)

Also please let a local get these..... I have messaged her, and another member has also...... and she ain't shipping.......not sure if she thinks it's a scam or what, but
too many messages making offers and asking to ship and I'm afraid no-one will get them.

Leave this here and another 10 ppl offering way over asking price and asking to ship....and then she's gonna bump asking to $250.

I recommend removing this message and pm'ing someone here from Pittsburgh about it. Check the "where are you from" thread

Yeah your right.... probably better that way....... I'll take it down

i'm talking about when the seller won't ship, as in this case.

Strongly disagree with this. I've picked up sets through postings like this despite being half a world away.

I have talked with the seller..... they said they absolutely won't ship at any price...... I'll send a few pms..... And if no-one local can get them I'll repost the link....... just trying to have someone get them at a good price rather than 50 people messaging them and then they either remove the add or jack the price up to market value......

Screenshot_20180521-064651.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom