Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Fire sale** continues!!

This time up for sale is 2 racks of Paulson Vineyard $5 chips.
I bought them in "Like New" condition, and never put them in play. I would call them near mint.

200 x Vineyard $5, $250/rack, rack not included.

If you really needed a 3rd rack, I could probably be convinced to sell a 3rd, or maybe even a rack of Paulson Vineyard $1s if you needed them to go with these fivers.

Buyer to pay paypal and shipping fees.

Vineyard5a.jpgVineyard5b.jpg

**All proceeds to go down payment on a house (hopefully)!

Here is a photo of the whole family -- in case you wanted to see all the racks I could be talked into selling :) $950 shipped for this whole tower of awesome.
1526700_10152868923010690_3872676822593163719_n.jpg

**All proceeds to go down payment on a house (hopefully)!

Wow! Now THAT is some sentimental manipulation if I've ever seen it! I bet some other chip sites have rules against such behavior.

I can't believe ANY self-respecting chipper would fall for such a ploy! But... It worked, and it worked FAST. Just 2 hrs & 40 min.

Pltrgyst, you've hit rock bottom, but it looks like you got some beautiful chips. Enjoy! :D

Pltrgyst, you've hit rock bottom, but it looks like you got some beautiful chips. Enjoy! :D

Thanks. It's worse than you may think -- I have over 3,000 of them already. Plus a ridiculous number of BCC and Chipco Vineyards.

Fortunately, they're may co-absolute keeper set, along with the Mullet Bay CICs, so they'll have a good home. But I'm old, so my wife will have them back on the market when I kick the bucket... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom