Cancelled Paulson Top Hat and Cane (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyKGB

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im looking for a small set of Paulson World Top Hat and Cane

300 to 500 chips

Three different values close to each other. Witch colors or denomination does not matter it will be used in home tournaments.

Last edited:
World Top Hat and Cane? Cash or Tourney?
iu

More like

Three different values Close to each other. Witch colors or denomination does not matter, hope you understand what i mean.

New
Up, do YOU know anyone that has any set for sale?? Tag them in this thread.

Put most of this set together before Paulson stopped making them. I ended up buying the 6 or 7 barrels I needed to complete it from members here on PCF.
Watch the classifieds, members do sell them from time to time. @woog30 may still have some 1000s.

Yeah. There's no way a place has a set of these esp. for that price. These guys are going for $4+ each right now aren't they?

I have a set of $5 x 250, $25 x 200, and $100 x 50, all mint/never played. I could add another 50 x $100 if you need them.
$4 / chip plus shipping and fees. Pm or email me if you're interested...

Okay, what do I need to do to get in your will? Lol
Lol, if I ever decided to let go of these, I'll give you first dibs.
I started buying these from Paulson in 09. Then my mother got me 500 of them for Christmas in 10. Didn't even realize they had stopped making till I tried to buy some higher denominations to make complete racks on my 500s, 1000s, and 5000s.
1110 total chips in set. Can pretty much handle any cash game or up to a 25 person tournament.

$4 i just insane, i remember these were selling att just over a dollar at my local gaming store. Paulson NEEDS du star selling chips for home games again.

Are you still looking for these chips? I got a set of:

100 x 1
130 x 5
40 x 25
30 x 500
747163a231ed6b9d13f8ba618d3784da

If you are intrested in some or all of them let me know. I'm also from sweden which would make the shipping easier, we could even meet up depending on where in sweden you are located(I'm in Göteborg or Lund).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom