SOLD Paulson THC hotstamped solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I picked these up from @Psypher1000 big sale a few months ago - I was lucky enough to have 3rd choice of chips IIRC. Now I have some other projects in the works and could use to clear some space and funds.

International buyers welcome, but you incur all extra costs and risk. Payment via Paypal F&F please.

120x Petunia still available - $75 plus shipping. Everything else sold.

Color: Day Green - SOLD
Qty: 100
Condition: Very Good
Stamps: 95 are stamped "PAN" - most in great shape, a few slightly worn. The last 5 are P-A-D roulettes with very worn stamps.

Color: Royal Blue - SOLD
Qty: 140
Condition: Excellent
Stamps: All starbursts, perfect shape

Color: Petunia
Qty: 120
Condition: Very Good (a few minty ones)
Stamps: Most are P-A-D roulette "3" ranging from great to mildly worn. A few are mint P-A-D roulettes with a mix of other numbers.

Color: Arc Yellow - SOLD
Qty: 100
Condition: Very Good
Stamps: Mix of generic roulette "3" and "5" - all noticeably worn, some worse than others

Color: Fuchsia - SOLD
Qty: 35
Condition: Mint
Stamps: Generic roulette "1", mint

Color: Salmon - SOLD
Qty: 5
Condition: Mint
Stamps: P-A-D Roulette "1", mint

Post or PM with any questions. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

Last edited:
If split I would take the Day Green PAN chips (or all of the Day Green, for simplicity, if no one else wants the P-A-D roulettes) and the mint Fuchsias.

I have someone interested in the Royal Blues as well - anybody want the Petunias and/or Arc Yellows?

OK - I will give this until the end of the day tomorrow (Monday) to see if anyone wants the full set - if not we'll split up among @Gear @ChaosRock @Split @Bobb59

If the split happens, 120x Petunia still available.

K, Bobb59 folded - I'd split 'em up with ~80% accounted for, not 60%.

$350 takes 'em all. (y) :thumbsup:

OK, let's break 'em up. A little birdie told me there might be some people looking for chips that could be used as fracs with Horseshoes today. ;)

Prices adjusted based on condition:

100x Day Green at $0.75 per = $75 SOLD
140x Royal Blue at $0.85 per = $119 SOLD
120x Petunia REDUCED - $75 AVAILABLE
100x Arc Yellow at $0.65 per = $65 SOLD
35x Fuchsia at $1 per = $35 SOLD
5x Salmon at $1 per = $5 SOLD

Last edited:
For sure Ben, I want those Salmon...

And if the Arc Yellow rack is still available at the SSSS, and they sort of resemble the condition of my other rack, I'll grab those as well... Now if someone contacts you for the AYs, just sell them, don't wait for me man...

Yes please! Sending PM.

PM responded. Day Green and Fuchsia sold!

For sure Ben, I want those Salmon...

And if the Arc Yellow rack is still available at the SSSS, and they sort of resemble the condition of my other rack, I'll grab those as well... Now if someone contacts you for the AYs, just sell them, don't wait for me man...

Gotcha. The Salmon are yours when you get here sir. The Arc Yellows are in much better overall condition than the stamps would lead you to believe - not sure exactly how that happens. :confused:

Bump. I know SOMEBODY must be looking for something to use for a frac with their new Horseshoes. ;)

Arc Yellows sold. 120x Petunia still available - price reduced to $75. (Note: Petunias are mostly closer to the first pic in condition - I picked one of the worse examples for the second pic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom