For Sale Paulson THC chips, Empress $5 , Aztar $25 , Empress $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to say that I’ve really enjoyed watching this thread play out. Kudos Racer96. As a resident of Joliet, when the Empress was first opened and breathed life into our dead city, I visited on a regular basis and spent way too much money there. Thus my affinity for the chips grew. When the chips first became available through the ChipRoom I jumped at the chance and have a nice collection now. While I wanted to snatch these up, I saw that others wanted them more than me and so I passed. With that said, if any of you want to unload them in the future, please reach out. As a side note, my second cash set are the Aztar Caruthersville. I have both the primary and secondary 25’s but I like these the best so again, please let me know if you tire of them. Thanks again Racer96.

And finally the Empress $100 rack.
10 contestants entered.
5 sent me their hands.
5 did not.
Unlike the $5 drawing, I decided to let the people that sent me their hands have a slight (suited) advantage. The others would let fate decide their cards completely...........

So, here’s the starting hands.
View attachment 431557
Interestingly (to me anyways) none of the 5 random hands drew suited cards. They were all somewhat connected at least.
Oh, and dmack’s cards initially actually would have been pocket queens, but I redrew the second card.

The flop:
View attachment 431556
Kind of interesting. At this point, if I was in hornet’s shoes, I might shove. Of course, if I was in hornet’s shoes, I’d also know that I could rebuy. Which is probably why I am not in hornet’s shoes.

The turn:
View attachment 431558
Well, now things get really interesting.
Look at all those draws out there.
At this point, I think only 2 people are drawing dead? I can’t really remember. I’m typing on my phone and can barely see what the thumbnails are.

And the river:
View attachment 431559
Runner runner flush, with UnicornFlash’s queen high taking it over the jack high.
And hornet makes the wheel for the razz hand. He did tell me that he doesn’t really play NLHE anymore.

So now we have Hornet vs UnicornFlash in an omaha hand:
View attachment 431560
Again the hands are in alphabetical order, hornet on left and unicorn on right.

The flop:
View attachment 431561
Well, that doesn’t look god for unicorn. Needs runner runner again.

The turn:
View attachment 431562
Well, it’s not the best card for unicorn, but it’s not the worst either. At least the dream is still alive.

And the river:
View attachment 431563
Ok, the dream died. Sorry Unicorn :( I know you said this was the first time you ever got first dibs on a sales thread, so that sucks....... but at least you didn’t use your “one time!” yet.

Congrats to @Hornet with a higher 2 pair.

Mike
Super thrilled! Thanks for doing this Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom