Cancelled Paulson THC 692chips by rack 5/25/100/500/1k/5k - SCAM - DO NOT BUY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliuslemac

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
Hi, sell this THC by the rack

Total 692chips , i want 1,20$/chips
Execpt 25$ And 100$ chip i want 1,40$

157 x 5$
269 x 25$
153 x 100$
78x500$
30x 1000$
5x5000$

Priority for who takes a maximum
For shipping cost, take 30$/rack invlud trackingnumber

Attachments

• FB3907E9-8BF6-40FF-A642-A01B1058F1A2.png
    FB3907E9-8BF6-40FF-A642-A01B1058F1A2.png
    816.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 25181E85-ED36-41B0-B1CD-1CCBA2A38387.png
    25181E85-ED36-41B0-B1CD-1CCBA2A38387.png
    678.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 4C536509-91A3-4A0D-ADDE-2068010B83CE.png
    4C536509-91A3-4A0D-ADDE-2068010B83CE.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 213
Warning on this sale thread. It might be sketchy.

The seller is agreeing a sale and providing PayPal details to multiple people.

Warning on this sale thread. It might be sketchy.

The seller is agreeing a sale and providing PayPal details to multiple people.

Myself and another member paid for the same $100 chips on his HS Secondary sale thread which also used previously existing photos...

@Juliuslemac please respond and make us all feel like idiots for doubting you.

Can you dispute a friends and family transaction for future reference? If so what do you say? I sent my friend money on accident and want it back?
I unfortunately don't know but I would hope that once PayPal sees 6+ claims opened against this account for the same reason all within the same day... they understand they're legitimate claims. I paid the 3% fee and they said "it" will have 10 days to respond. I'll keep everyone posted here or on a new thread as to what happens in my claim and hopefully it can be used to leverage others' claims.

I unfortunately don't know but I would hope that once PayPal sees 6+ claims opened against this account for the same reason all within the same day... they understand they're legitimate claims. I paid the 3% fee and they said "it" will have 10 days to respond. I'll keep everyone posted here or on a new thread as to what happens in my claim and hopefully it can be used to leverage others' claims.
Link the thread

Can you dispute a friends and family transaction for future reference? If so what do you say? I sent my friend money on accident and want it back?

I contacted paypal and they wouldn't let me dispute the friends and family transaction. They suggested I contact my bank and credit cards and put a stop payment so that the payment wouldn't go through. Since the payment is international and hasn't gone through yet I did just that. I hope this ends up being sufficient. I am also working on filing fraud cases with various authorities. If anyone can point me to the region of france where the IP address is originating that might be helpful.

I contacted paypal and they wouldn't let me dispute the friends and family transaction. They suggested I contact my bank and credit cards and put a stop payment so that the payment wouldn't go through. Since the payment is international and hasn't gone through yet I did just that. I hope this ends up being sufficient. I am also working on filing fraud cases with various authorities. If anyone can point me to the region of france where the IP address is originating that might be helpful.
Please let me know who you get in contact with as I and I'm sure plenty of people here would like to submit their claims as well to the authorities.

Did you talk with someone or just automated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom