For Sale Paulson Suits Mold Hot Stamped PNY quarters (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, there is a set that I really would like to pick up, so I am doing the unthinkable, posting up some chips for sale.

I will be listing chips, but they will not necessarily go to the first person that posts “dibs” or “sold” I will wait until possibly Sunday or Monday to see who wants what, and then will make a decision.

I am still researching pricing , but wanted to let people know what is potentially being made available.

ALSO please note that I am currently in Canada. The border has been shut down , so if you would like these shipped from the US, I will have to wait until things clear up. If you can’t wait, I will look into shipping rates from Canada for you.

Paulson Suits mold , hot stamped PNY quarters.
These were from the old Chiptalk group buy. These 2 racks have never been played. I have a third rack that has seen minimal use which is not currently offered for sale.

C4D93C17-3FFD-4F5D-B10D-2B57D373A4D8.jpeg

Post your interest here!

Edited at 18:45 GMT-7 , Thursday March 26
For those wondering, I am not looking to maximize return on any of these chips, but I am looking for fair value. I really don't want to see them shipped out and then resold for a lot more, and will try to take that into account when choosing who to sell to.
I also would like chips to go out to people that have a specific need for them, although that's pretty subjective.

Anyways, for pricing on these, it seems like they sold around $300 to $400 per rack in the past, but nothing very recent. Given that information, I'll price these at $285 per rack

Again, this is not a first come, first served sale. I will be waiting until Sunday March 29 , or possibly Monday March 30 to make a final decision. Also, if any chips don't sell, I'm fine with that, They can sit amongst their friends in my shelves again, waiting for me to build the set around them.

Edited at 17:20 GMT-7, Sunday Mar 29
Ok, I think this is the list of interest, from going through the thread as well as PMs. PLEASE VERIFY, I will do my best to make the decision tonight on who gets what.

@toothpic
@Anthony Ferguson
@SixSpeedFury
@gopherblue
@sheikh617
@FortyMorty
@ShuffleNDeal

Last edited:
I want them all but the Chip Room has my wallet. If I get it back I will let you know!

Love these chips, never seen them with PNY HS. They really are awesome! Wish I could say I have a use for them, but they belong with a fellow PNY set for sure! GLWS!

Ok, OP edited to list the people that have shown interest. Please confirm, and I will try to make the decision late tonight.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom