Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Looking for the 5 new colors still to complete my set. THC preferred.

Avocado
Carnation
Light Violet
Pastel Green
Rubine Red

I have about 70 colors... I can check if I have any that you need. But be forewarned, I am not looking to sell off pieces. If you want them all, or if someone else wants the rest of the set, I'll break it up.

I don't have the 5 new colors but I have a lot of extras of the old set if anyone wants to trade. PM me.

There are a bunch on eBay right now from Australia. I think the seller is ace_suited.

I have about 70 colors... I can check if I have any that you need. But be forewarned, I am not looking to sell off pieces. If you want them all, or if someone else wants the rest of the set, I'll break it up.
@WedgeRock - Interested in any/all that Payback doesn't need. PM incoming.

@WedgeRock - Interested in any/all that Payback doesn't need. PM incoming.

20170518_075956.jpg

Yes, my list is quite old... I knew there were some more colors... those were the ones I knew were out there at the time.

And anither free bump.

Yes, my list is quite old... I knew there were some more colors... those were the ones I knew were out there at the time.

And anither free bump.

You spelled Sherbet correct the first time.

paulson-sherbet-green.png

All of my Paulson color samples (complete set except for Royal Blue) are on the THC mold except for the five newest colors (RHC). I don't recall having seen them on THC (except for Tommy's pic in the PCF resources section).

All of my Paulson color samples (complete set except for Royal Blue) are on the THC mold except for the five newest colors (RHC). I don't recall having seen them on THC (except for Tommy's pic in the PCF resources section).
Quick pic of both side by side.

IMG_2097.JPG

Lots of activity still waiting on that magical inbox notification for my 5 colors :whistle: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom