For Sale Paulson sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random draw was determined by dealing one card to each participant with dibs on each particular item, with the highest card winning (suits breaking any ties). Six separate draws were made, and it turns out aces were pretty popular (particuarly the ace of hearts). Congrats to the winners:

Lot 1 = @Heavyball (only dibs on item)
Lot 2 = @navels ( :as: winning hand, 7 total dibs on item)
Lot 3 = traded, removed from list prior to any dibs
Lot 4 = traded, removed from list prior to any dibs
Lot 5 = @liftapint ( :ac: winning hand, 27 total dibs on item)
Lot 6 = @Thomacetti ( :ah: winning hand, 28 total dibs on item)
Lot 7 = @Grandmasturkey ( :ah: winning hand, 6 total dibs on item)
Lot 8 = @intjester ( :6d: winning hand, 2 total dibs on item)
Lot 9 = @Michbrog ( :ah: winning hand, 3 total dibs on item)
Lot 10 = no dibs made

I will be sending out PMs with payment instructions shortly. For those patiently awaiting the singles bundles, I hope to have those listed in a new thread later today.

Random draw was determined by dealing one card to each participant with dibs on each particular item, with the highest card winning (suits breaking any ties). Six separate draws were made, and it turns out aces were pretty popular (particuarly the ace of hearts). Congrats to the winners:

Lot 10 = no dibs made

I will be sending out PMs with payment instructions shortly. For those patiently awaiting the singles bundles, I hope to have those listed in a new thread later today.

SWEET! Thanks Dave!

Lot 1d is included in lot 1 correct?
When will singles go up?

Congrats everyone!!!! Looking forward to pr0n of aweosme chips!!!!

Lot 10 = no dibs made

BOOOO...

err.. I mean congrats everyone

Correct, Lot 1 dibs nullified all dibs on sub-lots.

I hope to get the singles listed (new thread) later today or tomorrow. Got a lot of packing/shipping to do.
Cool thanks just wanted to confirm. No rush I know the packing/shipping struggle can be real sometimes lol just wanted to check in. Thanks :)

Cool sale Dave, with the amount of dibs you obviously put your money where your mouth is as far as being in this poker chip game for love of the hobby and not money, not that I had any doubts. I don’t even want to begin thinking about the amount of money you left on the table in the interest of giving everybody a shot at a more than fair price instead of making all these lots auction threads.

@BarrieJ3 @Moxie Mike I would vote BG for the NBA logo over Kobe. ;) :p

Congratulations @liftapint! I'm happy to see that these landed with sometime who actually has other Outpost chips to pair them with!

Once you decide that the edges aren't sharp enough for your collection though, let me know. :whistle: :whistling: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

At least they'll be sharper than the $1s, which just weren't going to work! Hopefully these will. Non-traditional $0.50/2/5/20/100 set. Neat!

What did I miss?

Obviously you need to up the game brother

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom