For Sale Paulson Roulette Mold Caesars Palace (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, there is a set that I really would like to pick up, so I am doing the unthinkable, posting up some chips for sale.

I will be listing chips, but they will not necessarily go to the first person that posts “dibs” or “sold” I will wait until possibly Sunday or Monday to see who wants what, and then will make a decision.

I am still researching pricing , but wanted to let people know what is potentially being made available.

ALSO please note that I am currently in Canada. The border has been shut down , so if you would like these shipped from the US, I will have to wait until things clear up. If you can’t wait, I will look into shipping rates from Canada for you.

Ok, wall of text done, here’s the first offerings:

I have 2 racks of Paulson Roulette mold chips from Caesars Palace , Lake Tahoe. They were sold to me as both being Blaze Orange, however one is definitely a touch lighter in colour.
1AD0A750-6765-4506-9F57-9BD86EED6A54.jpeg
560C1DF5-73EB-4757-97BC-A70E9D18E52D.jpeg

Table F is more deeply saturated?
Table C is a bit paler?

Post interest here!

Edited at 18:30 GMT-7 , Thursday March 26
For those wondering, I am not looking to maximize return on any of these chips, but I am looking for fair value. I really don't want to see them shipped out and then resold for a lot more, and will try to take that into account when choosing who to sell to.
I also would like chips to go out to people that have a specific need for them, although that's pretty subjective.

Anyways, for pricing on these, I really could not find much for history of sales of chips like them. That said, I am going to list them at $165 for the rack of F and $150 for the rack of C chips.

Again, this is not a first come, first served sale. I will be waiting until Sunday March 29 , or possibly Monday March 30 to make a final decision. Also, if any chips don't sell, I'm fine with that, They can sit amongst their friends in my shelves again, waiting for me to build the set around them.

Edited at 17:15 GMT-7, Sunday Mar 29
Ok, I think this is the list of interest, from going through the thread as well as PMs. PLEASE VERIFY, I will do my best to make the decision tonight on who gets what.

Table F $165
@ReallyGoodUsername
removed , no longer wants @ChipFinderSK
@detroitdad
@Ethan

Table C $150
@ReallyGoodUsername
@Ethan

Last edited:
Interested in table F depending on price. Can these be relabeled?
They are standard Paulson roulette mold chips. Similar to RHC chips (except textured inlays). I imagine an unlaminated label could be applied over, or you could potentially murder them.

Posted an update with potential pricing. If pricing doesn't look fair, please feel free to post in this thread what a more appropriate value might be.

Ok, everyone, I have edited the original post to list who has shown interest in the chips. Please verify, and I will try to post late tonight.

Mike

Ok, I pulled high cards for this one, and have picked who gets first shot at purchase.

Table F went to @detroitdad
Table C went to @Ethan

However, nobody has confirmed that they were still interested, after posting the price.
If you guys would like to buy the chips, please let me know , as well as if you want me to ship now (from Canada) or if you want to wait on shipping until the border opens back up for me to ship out from there.

Thanks,
Mike

im out, but thanks for the opportunity.
No worries, it's just ethan and @ReallyGoodUsername left.

I realize the pricing on these chips is way higher than the ChipRoom's roulettes, and I'm guessing that is part of it. I knew when I worked on the pricing on these, that it is much much higher, however, this is what I used for consideration in pricing. Mint condition Blaze Orange, and chips from Caesars Nevada.

Sorry if I priced them too high!

Mike

Ok, I pulled high cards for this one, and have picked who gets first shot at purchase.

Table F went to @detroitdad
Table C went to @Ethan

However, nobody has confirmed that they were still interested, after posting the price.
If you guys would like to buy the chips, please let me know , as well as if you want me to ship now (from Canada) or if you want to wait on shipping until the border opens back up for me to ship out from there.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks my dude but I’m out. The chip budget is too tight for these beautiful chippies. :( May be a good thing as they’ve skirted murder. ;) GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom