Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
20150412_232017.jpg

(racks, chip case, and granite counter not included :D)

21 x Lilac
70 x Blaze Orange
171 x Arc Yellow

Selling them for what I paid ($1.25 ea)

$327.50 with FREE shipping to USA.

:) Bobb, I told Tommy the same thing by pm, for the same chips at the exact same day and hour (10:34) !!! lol! incredible!
I give you the priority, that's was just gluttony :)
But I could help you to take the whole set. I could take the 21 lilac, and 80 arc yellow if you permit (I need minimum 80 chips with a same colour, to subsitute the 10cts in my cg set).
We could share the shipping. We just have to find a french buyer interested by 70 blaze orange. An idea ?

I assume that those matching light blue chips that you have with the Saharh's on eBay are yours too?
Are you offering those too to anyone that wants them with this set? I think that would create a very nice breakdown for a high-denom T200,000 set with 6/12/17/1 starting stacks of $500/$1K/$5K/$100K. Maybe one more rack of $20K chips needed. I always liked that breakdown but recently I've bought too many chips. Hopefully these will be sold before I free up some $$$.

I assume that those matching light blue chips that you have with the Saharh's on eBay are yours too?
Are you offering those too to anyone that wants them with this set?

Those are part of the Sahara set now. They are a good color to go with $1s and snappers.

If a deal to France falls through, I would take 100 to 120 of the Arc Yellow chips.
The color is accurate in the pic, right? And they are excellent or mint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom