For Sale Paulson RHC chips, Delta Club $1s , Bahamia $5s and PNY $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, there is a set that I really would like to pick up, so I am doing the unthinkable, posting up some chips for sale.

I will be listing chips, but they will not necessarily go to the first person that posts “dibs” or “sold” I will wait until possibly Sunday or Monday to see who wants what, and then will make a decision.

I am still researching pricing , but wanted to let people know what is potentially being made available.

ALSO please note that I am currently in Canada. The border has been shut down , so if you would like these shipped from the US, I will have to wait until things clear up. If you can’t wait, I will look into shipping rates from Canada for you.

9A31B425-5890-4B78-8E6F-A0148D450290.jpeg

First up is some Delta Club $1 chips
I have never put these into play, nor have I cleaned them.I would consider these to be in ok condition, typical RHC fleabites, but can stand on edge
E770C3B7-C705-40DD-B672-8624BCD5857F.jpeg

Next is Bahamia $5 chips
These are a mix of beach, sun hat and dolphin inlay. They were lightly cleaned when bought originally, and are also in ok condition, with typical RHC fleabites and still able to stand on edge.
564963A8-F52F-4264-B34E-237F6E979460.jpeg

And last is PNY $5 chips. This rack was never put in play, and is in basically mint condition.
9CB7C07A-1848-404E-8A2B-53E36C778F4E.jpeg

Again, post interest in this thread! Thanks!

Edited at 19:30 GMT-7 , Thursday March 26
For those wondering, I am not looking to maximize return on any of these chips, but I am looking for fair value. I really don't want to see them shipped out and then resold for a lot more, and will try to take that into account when choosing who to sell to.
I also would like chips to go out to people that have a specific need for them, although that's pretty subjective.

Anyways, for pricing on these,
Delta Club $1, not a whole lot of info on these, I don't think they come up for sale too often? How does $130 a rack sound?

Bahamia $5, nothing very recent on these as well (I'm noticing a trend here, I guess that's what happens when I am not very active for the last decade or so). Again, looking at $130 a rack.

PNY $5, these actually seem to come up fairly regularly, and almost universally at $2 per chip. That said, I really don't mind if these stick around with me, so I am actually going to price these slightly higher, at $225 for the rack

Again, this is not a first come, first served sale. I will be waiting until Sunday March 29 , or possibly Monday March 30 to make a final decision. Also, if any chips don't sell, I'm fine with that, They can sit amongst their friends in my shelves again, waiting for me to build the set around them.

Edited at 17:15 GMT-7, Sunday Mar 29
Ok, I think this is the list of interest, from going through the thread as well as PMs. PLEASE VERIFY, I will do my best to make the decision tonight on who gets what.

I am waiting confirmation on one of the racks, but for now, just the PNY $5s have competition.
@Sambukan
@Goldfish

Last edited:
OP updated with pricing, again, if any of the pricing seems off, feel free to discuss with me. I also know that I posted the PNY $5s higher than what I was generally finding, but of all the chips posted, those have the highest chance of me using them in a set, so I really don't mind if no one wants them for that price.

OP updated with pricing, again, if any of the pricing seems off, feel free to discuss with me. I also know that I posted the PNY $5s higher than what I was generally finding, but of all the chips posted, those have the highest chance of me using them in a set, so I really don't mind if no one wants them for that price.

Re: Delta Clubs

I have a set of these chips, and am looking for more $1's so I can also have a limit set of them eventually. If the $130 would include shipping I would buy the rack. Would prefer to do e-transfer for payment in CAD funds, $130usd works out to just over $180cad.

Let me know, thanks.

Hi there. Would be intersted in the pny 5s, would you ship to switzerland?

I will take the PNY 5s if they are available, but only if i get the full rack. Let me know. Thx.

Ok, For now there is only confirmation on one rack having competition, need to verify on another rack.

Please make sure this is correct, and I will try to decide tonight.

Ok, so, as it turns out, there was competition for 2 of the racks.

The Delta Club $1s are going to @Gear
The Bahamia $5s are going to @GoodTimes
The PNY $5s are going to @Goldfish

Ended up also doing a high card draw for one of the racks. Easiest way for me to make the decision. PM's going out now.

Mike

In the interest of transparency it would have been nice to see the high cards drawn, but at the end of the day these are your chips and you are free to do with them as you please. Thanks for the chance, at least the chips I was after are going to a good home:). I didn’t really need them anyway I guess.

In the interest of transparency it would have been nice to see the high cards drawn, but at the end of the day these are your chips and you are free to do with them as you please. Thanks for the chance, at least the chips I was after are going to a good home:). I didn’t really need them anyway I guess.
Sorry, hdgeno. In full honesty, I did not do a high card drawn on your selection. I ended up selling them to Gear because he has helped me out more times than I can count. I should have posted that before, but I felt bad enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom