SOLD Paulson Private Cardroom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well, I have sadly given up on completing the PCR set (I haven't been able to source any more hundos after 12 months) and will begin offloading... I don't really want to sell but after acquiring another set of BCCs last week it makes sense since I don't use these and they should be used.

I'm starting out offering the following for sale:

200x grey NCV
100x old $500 (it's going to be hard to let these go)
100x new $1000

IMG_6739.JPG

IMG_6737.JPG

IMG_6729.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

IMG_6734.JPG

Sorry for the poor photos. It's night time and my lighting was bad so I used a flash which doesn't do the colours justice as most of you know. I'm sure anyone interested in these has seen them in the flesh though. If some nice, natural sunlight photos are requested, I'll be happy to oblige.

I guess my targeted audience is someone like (past) me who's looking to add on to an existing set but perhaps this could suit someone looking for their first Paulson tourney set using the NCVs as hundos? I'm not sure.

All chips are mint/un-played with perfectly sharp edges.

Price for all 400 chips is $550USD plus shipping from Australia (and Paypal fees unless F&F). If splitting (which I'm OK with if all 4 racks are spoken for) I'll sell the greys and $1000s for $120/rack and the $500s for $190. Of course dibs for the whole lot will trump any prior dibs on separate racks. At these prices I'm (unfortunately) losing money on them.

Shipping to the USA is roughly $35USD per rack from memory. If you want the lot, I'll have to do a quick shipping quote via PM. I'd guess Europe is the same price. Probably looking at around $75USD shipping for all 4 racks. If an Aussie is interested, of course just PM me for a postage price but I don't think any of the 4 or so Aussie members will be buying these :p

I'll throw in a couple of spare $1000s and $500s with the sale.

- Jeremy.

P.S. I'm holding onto all other denoms for now as a mini set. I paid gazillions for some of them and don't think I'd get anywhere near my money back on them :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom