SOLD Paulson Private Cardroom PCR Cash Set (non-demons) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have a non-denominated set of Paulson Private Cardroom hot-stamped chips for sale. Here the breakdown:

200 - white (old school with red/tan spots)
150 - blue (old school with pink/purple spts)
150 - red (old school with peach/yellow spots)
100 - black (newer avalon style, blue/pink/white spots)
40 - yellow (newer avalon style, orange/pink spots)
640 chips total

All chips are in excellent condition, most are the older PCR styles and stack very solid, as are the newer black chips. The 40 yellows have a bit of the warpage issues noted with the newer hot-stamped paulsons but still stack OK. Breakdown and the fact that they're non-denominated makes the set good for just about any large single table NL cash game you could run, be it nickel/dime/quarter or baller stakes.

The price for the set is $600 shipped within the US (if paid via PP friends & family, otherwise include enough to cover PP fees). Shipping will be via USPS flat rate.

I'm OK with breaking this up as long as most everything is spoken (I wouldn't mind keeping the whites). Separate shipping charges would apply.

PM me with questions, thanks!

If you end up splitting I'd take the blues. I'll also throw dibs in on some or all of the whites but sounds like you'd keep those if it got split.

I'll take the whole set if you would consider shipping to Canada and I cover the shipping?
Thanks,
jb12(CT)

I'll take the whole set if you would consider shipping to Canada and I cover the shipping?
Thanks,
jb12(CT)

Sure, let me figure out how much shipping would run. Any recommendations, I dont think I've shipped to Canada before (ups, fed ex, usps?)

Sure, let me figure out how much shipping would run. Any recommendations, I dont think I've shipped to Canada before (ups, fed ex, usps?)

Awesome! Thanks! Let me know how much more for shipping and I'll get that to you right away.

640 chips will fit in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box with room for packing (and be under the 20 lb max limit). I typically ship in chip boxes, taped together and then bubble-wrapped as a single unit. Postage is around $42 plus about $9 for $600 insurance. Custom forms required.

I never ship in chip boxes, lol. I wrap 50 chips (or whatever fits in the length of the flat rate box I'm using) in shrink wrap and/or newspaper. Then cushion the hell out of them with more and more and more newspaper. Never had a problem.

I've sold shit ton of chip sets, lol.

Bet I can pack a box faster with my method than you can, though. :D

Worth the time savings when you're sending 6,000 chips out the door.

I am still in the buying phase, and will be for a while, until I run out of money. Then I'll worry about to pack a box of chips.:cool:

640 chips will fit in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box with room for packing (and be under the 20 lb max limit). I typically ship in chip boxes, taped together and then bubble-wrapped as a single unit. Postage is around $42 plus about $9 for $600 insurance. Custom forms required.

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the input. I've done small flat boxes across the pond but remember there being a weight limit - 640 chips should be ~15 lbs packed so it's under the 20bl limit. I've got a bunch of the 150 chip count boxes from my recent CPS purchase, the boxes definitely cut down on packing time.

Bet I can pack a box faster with my method than you can, though. :D

Worth the time savings when you're sending 6,000 chips out the door.

I'm sure you can. I'm not usually racing anyone when I box mine up. I have a system that works for me. It feels like I can fit more chips in by wrapping them then by using the chip boxes.

Only caveat I'd offer is to take all of your chip bundles and wrap them into one single solid unit. I've seen many chip boxes arrive torn open with some contents missing, no matter how well-packed they were. Much harder to lose part of a shipment (nearly impossible) if it's all contained as a single bubble-wrapped block.

Yeah I shipped to Canada usps. Very easy. If your post office is nice they will help out. I shipped about 100 CPS chips just last month. They got them in 7 days due to customs.

These are sold, will be heading north of the border this afternoon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom