SOLD Paulson Private Cardroom Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
SOLD!

I'm selling off a portion of my Paulson Private Cardroom chips. Here the breakdown:

200 - $1s (avalon style, light blue with dark blue spots)
200 - $5s (avalon style, red with gray & charcoal spots)
60 - NCV (original PCR colors, yellow with pink & blue spots)
460 chips total

All chips are in excellent condition, purchased directly from Apache and used only a couple of times in post-tourney cash games. I used the NCV as fractionals but they could also be used as $20s to make for a small $1/$2 set. Based on their website, Apache has enough yellow NCV (slightly different spot pattern) left to complete the rack, and also has 2+ racks of black $20s that could expand this set for bigger $1/$2 games. I included a pic of what the $20s look like below for reference.

These are no longer commercially available, so it may be your last chance to pick up a set at a reasonable price (we've already seen the similar top hat & cane chips for $1.50+ per chip). I'm just looking to recoup my initial purchase, so the price for the set is $500 shipped within the US (if paid via PP friends & family, otherwise include enough to cover PP fees). Shipping will be via USPS flat rate.

Edit to add: I'm OK with breaking this up as long as everything is spoken for aside from the yellow NCVs. Separate shipping charges would apply.

PM me with questions, thanks!

Edit again: I was lazy this morning with the pics, here's a photo of the actual breakdown for sale:

Here are some pictures, please note that NOT everything pictured is for sale, just what's noted above.

Again just the chips on the right hand side of this picture are for sale (not the original PCR color blues/reds)

Last edited:
I'm about to start a thread about how much I love those home Paulsons... But for now it suffices to say they are absolutely gorgeous!! And the hot stamping is top notch also... If my PCR cash set wasn't Cali colors I'd be snagging those ($1s would work actually!)... Good luck with sale Irish!

Last edited:
These are my favorite home Paulson chips. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you gents, I have roughly 1200 of these altogether. As you can see from the picks, currently I have a kind of primary/secondary setup with 200 each of the $1s & $5s in both the original PCR colors and the newer avalon colors. Being that these don't get used a whole lot and the $1s I have listed are the same chip style as the Apache quarters for my PNY cash set, I thought it made sense to thin the herd a bit and give someone else the chance to pick these up. I considered parting with the whole set but love hot-stamped chips, which seem to be going the way of the dodo with regards to availability (even as a custom option). :(

It makes sense... And between your primary and secondary, I believe you're making the right choice... It'll always hurt to let go of some of those chips though...

I really do hope someone gets your whole lot... If you need to place only the $1s though, I might take them and add to my set if someone twists my arm... 8)

Good luck man!

Thank you gents, I have roughly 1200 of these altogether. As you can see from the picks, currently I have a kind of primary/secondary setup with 200 each of the $1s & $5s in both the original PCR colors and the newer avalon colors. Being that these don't get used a whole lot and the $1s I have listed are the same chip style as the Apache quarters for my PNY cash set, I thought it made sense to thin the herd a bit and give someone else the chance to pick these up. I considered parting with the whole set but love hot-stamped chips, which seem to be going the way of the dodo with regards to availability (even as a custom option). :(

I was just adding to the OP as you replied, I have no issues with breaking this up as long as the $1s and $5s are all accounted for.

It makes sense... And between your primary and secondary, I believe you're making the right choice... It'll always hurt to let go of some of those chips though...

I really do hope someone gets your whole lot... If you need to place only the $1s though, I might take them and add to my set if someone twists my arm... 8)

Good luck man!

Cool!! Just drop me a line in case I miss any updates (too hung over tomorrow)..

I was just adding to the OP as you replied, I have no issues with breaking this up as long as the $1s and $5s are all accounted for.

I'll take the NCV Yellows if avail.

Oops, nevermind. These are the wrong spots. :(

Updated OP with a pics of the actual breakdown.

Let me know if you want to get rid of the primaries.
I'll add to my set(don't really need them, but I love 'em!!)

very sexy.............

I'm playing in a 20 man tourney SAT. If I win, I will buy these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom