For Sale Paulson Poker Chips/Casablanca's/Ambassador Plaza (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan3

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well I didn't think I would be making this thread anytime soon but figured I would go ahead and do so.

I had hopes that we could get some poker games back going like we did a few years ago but with marriages,kids, etc etc it has seemingly become harder and harder to get people together for poker games. I was hoping we could play once a month or once every few months but it has been literally zero times.

Just feel like I don't need to sit on any chips right now and if the time comes down the road we can play then I know where to come get some more!

All of the chips were purchased from members here (and im sure i could find most of the previous sell threads)
I haven't even used any of the chips as they have just been sitting at my house since I got them. I'm mainly trying to get what I have in them and don't mind holding some of them a little while if needed.

Just figured I'd mention them here first before selling elsewhere. Right now I'd prefer to sell US only cause I'm not as familiar with international shipping. I'm not a poker chip expert but feel free to ask any questions that you may have!

Here is what I was currently offering up.....

160- $25 Ambassador Plaza's (red,orange,green)
199- $100 Casablanca's ( black, blue, yellow) Have 200 chips but 1 is broken so that's why I say 199.
100- $5 Golden Eagle Cripple Creek
40- $1000 Le Cove's
100- $1 PCA's

The $5 Golden Rack is mint/unused and so is the 40 Le Cove chips. The Casablanca's are not mint but in very good condition to me. Def one of my favorite looking chips. The Ambassador Plaza's are in good used condition and some of the chips may be lighter or darker than others as u can see in the pictures. However they are still solid chips. The PCA's have been used the most (just not by me) as u can see from the pictures.

Here are the prices I'm looking for.....

160 Ambassador Plaza's - SOLD
199 Casablanca's - $625 dlvd
100 Golden Eagles - SOLD
20 Le Cove's - only 1 barrel left!
100 PCA's- SOLD

I have to make a post office trip in the next few hours so if anyone was interested in anything then I could get it shipped out today more than likely. I will be back and forth from the computer but will respond to messages asap!

Attachments

• Ambass1.JPG
    Ambass1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,100
  • Ambass2 (2).JPG
    Ambass2 (2).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • Ambass2.JPG
    Ambass2.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Ambass3.JPG
    Ambass3.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • Casa1.JPG
    Casa1.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,176
  • Casa2.JPG
    Casa2.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,221
  • Casa3.JPG
    Casa3.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,807
  • Eagle1.JPG
    Eagle1.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Eagle2.JPG
    Eagle2.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Eagle3.JPG
    Eagle3.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • GoldenEagle2.JPG
    GoldenEagle2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Lecove1.JPG
    Lecove1.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,160
  • LeCove2.JPG
    LeCove2.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • PCA1.JPG
    PCA1.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 1,147
  • PCA2.JPG
    PCA2.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,137
  • PCA3.JPG
    PCA3.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,099
  • PCA4.JPG
    PCA4.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:
Any chance you would split that rack of Casablanca $100s? I would be in for one barrel if split.

Thanks for the Gokden Eagke $5s. Gorgeous chips.

Those Casablanca chips just look incredible. I am not a collector and I am trying to stay that way but damn those are beauties.

Probably impossible to build a playable set amirite?

Those Casablanca chips just look incredible. I am not a collector and I am trying to stay that way but damn those are beauties.

They were easily available at one point so they are out there. Probably tourney though because I've never seen $1s for sale.
Plenty of $5s which could work for a cash game in the DC area :p

Building a set isn't easy, but doable. Just be prepared that it can take months or even longer. I've been here for almist 2 years and have completed only one of my 5 sets. Just be patient and expect to spend some $$$. You may have to buy several sets and combine them to get what you need and sell the extras back to PCF members.

Building a set isn't easy, but doable. Just be prepared that it can take months or even longer. I've been here for almist 2 years and have completed only one of my 5 sets. Just be patient and expect to spend some $$$. You may have to buy several sets and combine them to get what you need and sell the extras back to PCF members.

I have this OCD desire to reunite all chips into sets....even the ones that don't belong to me. It bothers me that people own single barrels of chips...lol. I understand people that want to collect singles but I feel like owning a barrel of this or that is wasteful (i dunno what the right word is) when there are incomplete sets out there....

chips UNITE into complete sets!!!

Bump! Still have the last Le Cove $1000 barrel remaining and also the Casablanca $100's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom