• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Pharaohs (1 Viewer)

Just found these on eBay, They look pretty good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paulson-P...512467?hash=item1eaf169853:g:E3UAAOSwAvJXCpkU

Outside of my budget (AC GB etc already earmarked) otherwise would have snapped them up.

They are nice chips! I had a huge set way back and a bit of nostalgia tempted me to make an enquiry.

I had contacted the seller when they were listed for £1300 BIN and he did say he was looking for the £900. Bit steep for me in the UK market, he was of the opinion that he could sell internationally, so I wished him best of luck. Chips look in good condition and a great breakdown too.

AC GB?

They are nice chips! I had a huge set way back and a bit of nostalgia tempted me to make an enquiry.

I had contacted the seller when they were listed for £1300 BIN and he did say he was looking for the £900. Bit steep for me in the UK market, he was of the opinion that he could sell internationally, so I wished him best of luck. Chips look in good condition and a great breakdown too.

AC GB?
Atlantic city boardwalk group buy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom