Paulson Pharaohs on ebay (1 Viewer)

Shhhh

in all seriousness there have been several racks that have come up in the past week. I picked up a rack of 500s and I may be in love. There are surprisingly few saws of these on PCF so I don’t have a good sense of pricing.

Shhhh

in all seriousness there have been several racks that have come up in the past week. I picked up a rack of 500s and I may be in love. There are surprisingly few saws of these on PCF so I don’t have a good sense of pricing.
My first Tournament set of Paulsons was a Pharaoh's set.

I spent around $350 for a rack of $500s. I spent $375 for a rack of $1000s. If that helps.

Price is subjective to the buyer really. I regret selling mine but there is no way I could find a way back into them. It would be a war in my home if I tried to pull that shit now.

I miss them though. Such a classy label design. Great colors. The arc yellow $1000s are freakin amazing! The saddest truth is, I never even felted them. Just before I had planned to, I flipped them for an AS Tournament stamps set. Not a bad scenario, but my chip heart bleeds a little each time I see some listed.

Good luck with your build Evan! Awesome!

My first Tournament set of Paulsons was a Pharaoh's set.

I spent around $350 for a rack of $500s. I spent $375 for a rack of $1000s. If that helps.

Price is subjective to the buyer really. I regret selling mine but there is no way I could find a way back into them. It would be a war in my home if I tried to pull that shit now.

I miss them though. Such a classy label design. Great colors. The arc yellow $1000s are freakin amazing! The saddest truth is, I never even felted them. Just before I had planned to, I flipped them for an AS Tournament stamps set. Not a bad scenario, but my chip heart bleeds a little each time I see some listed.

Good luck with your build Evan! Awesome!

I am still so new into this whole chipping thing but I find these Pharaohs interesting because they rarely come up for sale on PCF but they were available for retail sale just a couple years ago. There has got to be lots out there but I think people just love em and keep them as lifetime sets. And this is despite the Paulson Chips mold which people here seem to crap on. But to me they have a somewhat similar feel as the S-Crowns which seem to be the rage at them moment. I dig them (and I already have a WTHC set so I don’t want more card pip mold) And yeah the colors are absolutely killer on the tourney denoms. But I can imagine the 1ks are hard. I lost out on a bid a couple days ago on the 100s and probably should have just stepped up to the plate. But I think I will have more success just finding a tourney set outright then lie wing racks together. But man these 500s are super nice.

thanks man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom