SOLD Paulson PCA expansion pack secondary chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i updated the first post.

List of people interested:

1) leGold
2) Svegerma
3) Wuffle
4 ) FordPickUp92
5) Jpietrella
6) UpNdown
7) AllHoosier
8) Bluegill
9) Pacmartine
10) Pepelewpewpew

10 is perfect ! Saturday Feb 27th 2021 there will be the french national lotto
the number "star" will make the choice. it is a random number between 1-10

i updated the first post.

List of people interested:

1) leGold
2) Svegerma
3) Wuffle
4 ) FordPickUp92
5) Jpietrella
6) UpNdown
7) AllHoosier
8) Bluegill
9) Pacmartine
10) Pepelewpewpew

10 is perfect ! Saturday Feb 27th 2021 there will be the french national lotto
the number "star" will make the choice. it is a random number between 1-10
If whomever gets to buy these doesn’t want to keep the fives, please sell them to me. Thanks!

fives.gif

Looks like he announced how the draw would be taking place prior to you expressing interest.
I am aware of that and it is not the question I am asking.

I was under the impression that people are selling by draw as it is one of the fairest methods possible and gives even the infrequent browsers of the site a chance to buy. If you are going to close the draw off in less than 24 hours then it is only slightly different from dibs.

Of course the seller can do as he pleases, but I am frustrated by him doing a draw and excluding people from it who have expressed interest well before the draw has taken place.

I am aware of that and it is not the question I am asking.

I was under the impression that people are selling by draw as it is one of the fairest methods possible and gives even the infrequent browsers of the site a chance to buy. If you are going to close the draw off in less than 24 hours then it is only slightly different from dibs.

Of course the seller can do as he pleases, but I am frustrated by him doing a draw and excluding people from it who have expressed interest well before the draw has taken place.
24hrs is an eternity for the chips posted.

Totally understand your point though. He has the chips. He sells them as he pleases, which was fairer than most dibs sales IMO.

Welcome to PCF you need to be quick around here.

Totally understand your point though. He has the chips. He sells them as he pleases, which was fairer than most dibs sales IMO.

I've been around awhile, and I also thought it was BS that he just arbitrarily decided that 10 was "perfect." I didn't post interest when I first saw it, and then when I went beck, he decided he had enough entries. Pretty much BS!!

Show me another set of chips sold by draw where the cut off has been less than 24hrs.

I've been around awhile, and I also thought it was BS that he just arbitrarily decided that 10 was "perfect." I didn't post interest when I first saw it, and then when I went beck, he decided he had enough entries. Pretty much BS!!
If anything, there could have been a date and time mentioned how long interest was open for before drawing for better clarification for those who were interested. At the end of the day people had 24hrs to express interest. I know that doesnt sound long but these chips would have sold in under 5 minutes had it been a dibs sale.

If anything, there could have been a date and time mentioned how long interest was open for before drawing for better clarification for those who were interested. At the end of the day people had 24hrs to express interest. I know that doesnt sound long but these chips would have sold in under 5 minutes had it been a dibs sale.
Who cares how long it does or doesn't sound? Time frame wasn't originally stated...and then arbitrarily decided.

And yes...they should have sold to Le Gold!!

I was complaining and actually I should state that I think Tienou selling these chips by draw is great and I welcome more sales of this nature.

Apologies that I am a bitter man and wanted to be in the draw.
No need for apology my friend! I just like the rules to be spelled out up front and not as we go along. All good!!

In situations like this I try to remember that outside of the TOS, there are no rules.
I absolutely positively don't disagree, but that's part of the problem...people aren't specific and people do whatever they want. Again...I have no skin in the game. I was honestly looking to donate these to somebody who needs them more than me.

JUST BE STRAIGHT FORWARD ON YOUR SALES going forward. If you plan to limit it to 10, then state that up front.

AGAIN...nobody did anything wrong. I just hope that we can point out the potential for learning experiences that will improve the site for everybody going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom