For Sale Paulson National Poker Series set of 400 - $680 Shipped (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonJar

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$680 via PayPal shipped! - Sold Pending Funds to Paulo

Chip Count = 400

240 x $1
135 x $5
25 x $25

Will not split up, will only sell as a 400 piece set and include the generic carrying case.
Chips are on good condition, have not been used for the past 6yrs and just found them in their case in our closet after buying a new house and moving here in So Cal. Prior to living in So Cal i lived in Las Vegas and these were only used for work-buddy weekend games in rotation with a few other nice sets from colleagues. I tried my best to gauge the value - i have been out of the poker game for quite some time.

While new to PCF, i can provide excellent references from California's CalGuns forum if needed.
Thanks for looking, you will not be disappointed.

Josh

Paulson1.JPG
Paulson2.JPG
Paulson3.JPG
Paulson4.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, updated to OBO - lets find these bad boys a new home - Bump!

Very nice chips。
I need 100-200pieces Paulson National $1000,
if you have。

Seriously. Great colors, spots, and inlay art for retro-era prices.

PCFers - Just to be clear, I do not want to split them up, I will not take $500, etc.
The terms in the original post are clear - $680 via PayPal shipped to your door - that is $1.70 each.
Please stop going down the path of buying them if you do not have the money, do not want all 400 pieces, etc.

Friday Bump to the top!

Would you take 505? ;)

Those ones are beautiful. If I had an opening in my cash set rotation of snap buy these

can you convince my wife??? they're beautiful, I have the funds, but can't quite justify this one to the spouse.

I agree with this. If anyone on PCF ever wanted to start an NPS cash set, buy these!

Can't afford it? Sell some shit or donate sperm/eggs/plasma/etc to free up funds.
Hey bud. Buy this set and sell me your 5s and I'll ... well I'll give you one free pass for a hug. Anytime. I'll drive up and give you a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom