Cancelled Paulson IOC KC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Hard to keep up here. I’ll release dibs. No worries on my end.
1619415066675.gif

We are so unforgiving around here for people that make newbie type faux pax’s. Relax people, give the guy some room.
I agree that we can't expect every newbie to know his way around any poker chip specific subject, be it tournament breakdowns, the difference between thc and rhc and so on. But if I post a sales ad of any kind on any platform, I make sure it's according to the guidelines. Be it eBay, craigslist or whatever. That is especially true if it's a sale of >$1000.

Ok guys, I wanted to write an update on the sale. I have each one of your dibs in order from the very first thread to this one. I apologize for that as I did not include the correct information and the admins. deleted my listing twice. All of the racks aren't accounted for yet, and the set is still up for sale as a whole that someone could purchase and break-up for a little profit. Again, I REALLY really apologize and bear with me as I am a noob in here just trying not to loose my a** on these chips. AND I should not have posted anything without doing it right the first time so I didn't aggravate you all. I purchased them from a guy who apparently marked them way up; which I don't blame them, but makes it hard to re-sell. Just a bit of transparency so you all know the deal-e-o. If I can get these sold, I will be out of you guys hair lol, and on to another hobby as this one is a little cut-throat.

It’s not the hobby that’s cutthroat, just some asshole know it all people who obviously never feel like they have ever made an honest mistake. Or chip flippers who take advantage of newbies before they get their feet under them. Both of these have chased away yet another person. Congrats all who fall into these two categories, I hope you’re happy with yourselves.

Not all your fault @John_Higgs like BPT said, sounds like someone flipped these chips to you at a mark up, making it more difficult to sell these without taking a loss. Unfortunately happens often.

Hopefully this experience doesn’t scare you away completely from the hobby. There are lots of people willing to help new members such as yourself (and, unfortunately, lots looking to profit off newbs as well).

Not all your fault @John_Higgs like BPT said, sounds like someone flipped these chips to you at a mark up, making it more difficult to sell these without taking a loss. Unfortunately happens often.

Hopefully this experience doesn’t scare you away completely from the hobby. There are lots of people willing to help new members such as yourself (and, unfortunately, lots looking to profit off newbs as well).
100% I’ve had a lot of good experiences here as a new member and I know @John_Higgs is the kind of person we need here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom