Cancelled Paulson IOC KC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, after chatting with some older vets of the forum and some others, I've decided to try to complete my Isle of Capri KC set. I put below what I already have and also what I need. I am definitely open to trading and adding some cash for a Paulson cash game set containing what I listed below. Thank you guys for the encouragement. The only Paulson chip I really do not want is the ones with the small white dot on the inlay.

Currently have: Looking for:
Isle of Capri KC Paulson Chips
520 - $5 250 or more - $1
160 - $25 40 or more --- $25
80 - $100 20 or more ---$100

Last edited:
everyone refresh your page and look at my initial post to see the pic of the chip faces.

Those $5 are nice
Very
They have potential
07987836-0C56-4206-943D-C7A580517E66.jpeg

is this the third time these were posted? :eek:

ill pass on the 5's. saw that they recently sold at 1$ a chip and got optimistic. not saying 2 is a bad price though.

could have been. in any event 2 is a fair price. my interest was based on the statement in his original post about wanting to sell for the price that he paid. pretty chip and i'm sure plenty of takers at $2/chip since those look pretty minty.

I believe I was the first to dibs the 100s in your first sales thread...I just need 3 barrels to complete my set. I also pm’d you the same right after you posted the first sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom