SOLD Paulson hot pink diamond mold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Up for sale are some Paulson diamond molds. They are hot stamped with WW on one side and $10 on the other. They are in ex condition with sharp edges. Could use a cleaning. $50/rack plus shipping. I’m not sure exactly how many I have, I believe something like 5-6 racks.
C19AF6D5-A5A7-4A53-806A-7365CA22C592.jpeg
FD6F5B47-FD08-4305-93C1-074AB57E6BC3.jpeg

What’s the story with these chips? I didn’t even know Paulson did other molds like this. Are they leaded?

I’m interested in two racks. PMing

Yeah I’ll just take two racks too. These are sweet. If I have to buy all/ the rest of the racks to secure them I will

Last edited:
If you have any partial racks or are willing to break up a rack, I'd be interested in a barrel or two. If not no worries. Let me know.

Now that this sale is over and with permission from the OP there may be more of this “style” on this eBay sellers page. They may be the same as pictured. Might NOT be! It is not my sale so I may be wrong. I think these listed are blanks and could be hotstamped to match these pinks

Anyone know anything about these??? I see them occasionally on eBay under poker chips. Lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254725193617
83089BDB-2B56-4526-9094-693878320417.png

Now that this sale is over and with permission from the OP there may be more of this “style” on this eBay sellers page. They may be the same as pictured. Might NOT be! It is not my sale so I may be wrong. I think these listed are blanks and could be hotstamped to match these pinks

Anyone know anything about these??? I see them occasionally on eBay under poker chips. Lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254725193617View attachment 559527
Injection molded plastic - about a 99.99% chance.

Compressed clay chips never come shrink wrapped from the manufacturer. Palson stopped making these years (decades?) ago.

Injection molded plastic - about a 99.99% chance.

Compressed clay chips never come shrink wrapped from the manufacturer. Palson stopped making these years (decades?) ago.
Knew it was too good to be true. Bummer. In my heart obviously knew it was not Paulson, but Secretly was hoping for decent knock offs. Lol

Knew it was too good to be true. Bummer. In my heart obviously knew it was not Paulson, but Secretly was hoping for decent knock offs. Lol
As far as injection molded plastic chips go, these are OK IMO. About 8g each, classic mold, no slug, solids, widely available. If I were buying them, I'd look for one source, at least one source per colour to keep variation to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom