Paulson Edge Spot Sample Set (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well it took me some time to complete the first 32 and just recently completed the full 128 chip set. All 32 edge spot samples in the four different inlays.

Before I post the quick pictures I took (better pictures will be taken at a later date). There are some people I need to thank.
@Mr. Cheese who got me started with a few different chips
@sleepypiggly who helped me get several of the chips I needed to add for my first 32
@cpiaaq who helped me get to 31 of 32
@CHP TD who helped me with my last chip to complete the mixed inlay 32 chip set

I was pretty happy when I completed that stage but now to where I am today....

I recently saw a set that I had to buy which was missing two of the hard to find chips. Well my set had one of them in the set of 32 so I went on the hunt for the lsat chip. It is kind of funny because that elusive chip was part of some that I sold when I completed the first 32 chip set. Well after going through a couple of chippers hands it finally returned home. I now have a complete Paulson Edge Spot sample chip set with all four sizes of inlays. The last chip came from a great chipper! Thank you @Joe E. for helping me complete the set.

From what I understand these are not very common since many of the single chip collectors have all but one or two and cannot find those chips to complete the set.

I have my first set of 32 with mixed inlays that I will be letting go back into the wild soon, so stay posted. It will be missing one chip unless I find it. Stay tuned!!!

And now a few pictures with better pics to come at a later date.

David O

IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2288.JPG

Last edited:
I went through all of my edge spot sample chips and here is what I came up with as extras. I am trying to see ff there is any interest in these here. If not I may be listing them on The Chip Board. I will tell you I am not sure how to price these since I have a few dollars invested in many of the chips. I may do an auction or possibly a raffle but just testing the waters. These are not for sale at this time so no offers please! You can pm me if you would be interested.

David

Set of each edge spot but missing Paulson Style 10 which is a 412
IMG_2289.JPG

I thought I would updated with a recent picture. I ended up with a bunch of eBay dollars and picked up a couple of new display cases. They fit the exact amount of chips to display the complete set in two cases! 64 chips in each case and there are 32 spot samples to the set in each size inlay. 128 chips total

David

IMG_2403.JPG

Last edited:
Very cool unique artwork for your wall.
Yes it is pretty unique and I was thinking about trying to do the same for the color sample set.

That looks awesome David, nice work!
incredible David, nice job
Thanks,
This was so much fun to put together. There are a couple in there that are very hard to find but we all know that it is the hunt that keeps us going.

David

Epic, really. I'm new to all of this but given all the things I have read that is quite a feat, years of patience and wheeling and dealing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom