SOLD Paulson Dealer Tray (no lock) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Auctioning off this Paulson dealer tray. Its in very good condition but no lock. I believe you can get a new one for it.

View media item 17954
View media item 17953
View media item 17956
View media item 17955
  1. STARTING BID: [ $ 25.00 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 8 P.M. , ET, 3/24 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ USPS LFRB paid buy purchaser ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PP FF ]

Is this the type that will drop down like into a cutout AK? I know that's like the worst description ever but basically will it like sit inset into a table, shelf or other surface with the proper size cutout?

Is this the type that will drop down like into a cutout AK? I know that's like the worst description ever but basically will it like sit inset into a table, shelf or other surface with the proper size cutout?
Yes it has a 1/2" lip around the tray so it can drop into a cut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom