• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson color samples (1 Viewer)

1636736565092.gif

D91BE5BA-B700-4DA5-BEF0-A29272511280.jpeg

So I had texted my wife Wednesday that I was going to try and snag a set. Had to tell her I failed :(
Then told her again today I failed again at the relist price.

Long story short, turns out I have the best wife ever because she just handed me this!!!! Told me she snagged them Wednesday and couldn’t bear waiting until Christmas. They arrived earlier today!

Absolutely shocked. Would not have seen this coming in a million years!
Time to renew our vows I reckon

6B70DAE2-FF90-4E94-9BDE-1CA403DF02DA.jpeg

So I had texted my wife Wednesday that I was going to try and snag a set. Had to tell her I failed :(

Long story short, turns out I have the best wife ever because she just handed me this!!!! Told me she snagged them Wednesday and couldn’t bear waiting until Christmas. They arrived earlier today!

View attachment 809564
Epic! She’s a keeper :love:

View attachment 809564

View attachment 809564
That is awesome, my wife would NEVER do something like that for me.

Looks like someone took the plunge! Thank god, I was getting close to justifying the price in my head, lol.
So it’s pretty easy
Go bet 2500 on 0 in roulette
Loose that in 30 seconds

Now a tangible good that seems to appreciate in value for $800 seems easy to peel off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom