Found Paulson Color Samples set - Full Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Paulson Color Samples Set - Full Set.
I am sure there are not too many of these floating around in the wild, and those that do exist are likely held dear by their owners. However, just in case there is anyone out there that would like to pass the torch, or doesn't use their set any more and would like to pass it on to someone who will use and appreciate it, I would be very interested in buying it. I am hoping to find one in the $650-750 price range. Thank you.

By the way, does anyone able to confirm how many samples chips actually make up a "Full Set" of Paulson Samples?

Please let me know if you can help, and feel free to PM me as well. Thank you!

Paulson Samples Set (full).jpeg
Paulson Samples Set (full)2.jpeg

These photos are from @FestiveKnight sales ad from last year, if not okay to use I will remove. Thank you.

Last edited:
Paulson Color Samples Set - Full Set.
I am sure there are not too many of these floating around in the wild, and those that do exist are likely held dear by their owners. However, just in case there is anyone out there that would like to pass the torch, or doesn't use their set any more and would like to pass it on to someone who will use and appreciate it, I would be very interested in buying it. Thank you.

By the way, does anyone able to confirm how many samples chips actually make up a "Full Set" of Paulson Samples?

Please let me know if you can help, and feel free to PM me as well. Thank you!

View attachment 955302View attachment 955303
These photos are from @FestiveKnight sales ad from last year, if not okay to use I will remove. Thank you.
If you include the old Royal Blue Chip that was discontinued a while back there are 89 chips in the set

Sorry, took me too long and some luck to get my set (new/mint), my Royal Blue is a starburst with label but perfect for my set. GL.
Yes, the original Royal blue can be a bit hard to find. I actually spotted one years ago in an eBay auction of about 40 mixed chips. Most of them were nothing I wanted so I sent an email to the seller offering him a good price for that chip alone. To my surprise he did it. Then recently I picked up one in an advertising set that has the color hot stamped on one side and Paul-son with the address on the other side.

Here is my set on display in my poker room. This was a pretty long undertaking to get the whole set but well worth it. I only had one other sample set that was a little harder and that was my Paulson Spot Sample set pictured below after the color sample set.

Yes I love collecting Paulson Samples
1658783034357.png

1658783186971.png

and my advertizing sample set with the Royal Blue

1658783235082.png

Yes, the original Royal blue can be a bit hard to find. I actually spotted one years ago in an eBay auction of about 40 mixed chips. Most of them were nothing I wanted so I sent an email to the seller offering him a good price for that chip alone. To my surprise he did it. Then recently I picked up one in an advertising set that has the color hot stamped on one side and Paul-son with the address on the other side.

Here is my set on display in my poker room. This was a pretty long undertaking to get the whole set but well worth it. I only had one other sample set that was a little harder and that was my Paulson Spot Sample set pictured below after the color sample set.

Yes I love collecting Paulson Samples
View attachment 955425

View attachment 955426

and my advertizing sample set with the Royal Blue

View attachment 955427
Looks like it's time to start hunting CJ Sisk samples now David!
20220725_173618.jpg

And that's not even close to all of them!

Wow, very nice collection David! Thanks for sharing the pics, and what a great way to display them too! Love it!

Thanks to all of you that reached out via PM, really appreciate it!

So, I have now found a set, but I am missing a MOSS GREEN and of course the ROYAL BLUE. I would like to find these samples - because OCD :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Please let me know if you have an extra or come across either of these sample chips, thank you!
Tom

Thanks to all of you that reached out via PM, really appreciate it!

So, I have now found a set, but I am missing a MOSS GREEN and of course the ROYAL BLUE. I would like to find these samples - because OCD :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Please let me know if you have an extra or come across either of these sample chips, thank you!
Tom
PM me, I have a Royal Blue hotstamped with "JS" if that would work for you. You can always sticker over the hotstamp.

So, I have now found a set, but I am missing a MOSS GREEN and of course the ROYAL BLUE
If you still need a Moss green chip, I've got one, it has the larger lettering on it. Let me know. And if you didn't get the royal blue chip from jester, I have a couple spare royal blue THC solids that are milled, but they used to be roulette chips, I think.
20220729_180505.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom